Whats your new SW food discovery??

Hi

I am new on here, can anyone help with the syn value of the hairy bikers low fat sauces pls. I am just planning ahead with meals and for days with limited time these would be ideal. Thanks

Hi

I am new on here, can anyone help with the syn value of the hairy bikers low fat sauces pls. I am just planning ahead with meals and for days with limited time these would be ideal. Thanks

There is no free food allowance in shop-bought sauces so you can work out syns using the 1 syn = 20 calories rule.

Fab thread, it's very long though, I imagine this will take some time to sift through but I am happy to do so, great ideas!!

Milk choc rice cake thins

Not sure if anyone's posted about these before so thought I would . They're gorgeous! And quite big for just under 3 syns. Found them in tesco :)

X

Attachments

• image-1495511414.jpg
    image-1495511414.jpg
    458.6 KB · Views: 754
Re: Milk choc rice cake thins

Too nice. . I can hoover a packet in minutes! !!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

1 packet smash
1 tub of fat free cottage cheese
3 eggs
mustard powder to taste

Mix all ingredients up in a bowl (use smash dry, not made up with water!)
Roll into balls and place on a baking tray sprayed with frylight
Cook at 180 degrees in the oven for about 20-25 mins till golden brown

could add cheese as HEA, or chopped up bacon :)

Good luck, my first attempt wasn't as good as girl at work, practicing again this week lol x

How much smash is in a packet as I've got a big tub of smash in my cupboard. They sound lovely!!!

Well done for getting to target :)

i get get confused at when I'm supposed to syn and when I'm not, sorry. I will get it soon :)

Lamb shank in minted gravy from asda is so yummy and only takes 10 mins in the microwave. 1 syn for the whole thing. A new favourite x

So my mission was to find something low syns and sweet... so I mixed a packet of Hartley's Sugar free jelly strawberry (1 1/2 syns the packet) as directed, when it cooled I added a whole tub of 0% fat natural yoghurt and threw in pretty much a whole packet of blueberries, set overnight (split into 4 portions) and it comes out like a jelly/yoghurt and I felt quite naughty eating it!
I counted 0.5 syns each portion and got my craving under control!

Went shopping to Tesco on Tuesday and found Lake District Flavoured Quark, Lemon 2 Syns per tub and Vanilla 5 Syns per tub. The lemon one was a little tart for me but the Vanilla one is yummy :D

Back