Whats your new SW food discovery??

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this yet as I haven't read every page :confused:

But I have just discovered Shape 0% fat crumble flavour yoghurts - rhubarb and apple - and they are amazing! I am normally a massive fan of apples so I left that one til last as I thought I would prefer it, but I actually much preferred the rhubarb flavour, as I don't really like synthetic apple flavouring much, however there were apple pieces in the yoghurt which made it slightly better, as did the crumble after taste! They are divine and only 0.5 syn each!

I found these while on the hunt for the Weight Watchers dessert flavour yoghurts, which I couldn't find :( but these ones will definitely do for now! :p

OMG got these Hoppers Flying Saucers from Morrisons the other day, they r wee sponge things & only 22cals per 1. I have jst dunked them in hot milk - wow! They come in chocolate & vanilla. Only 50p a pack & must b at least 20 in a pack!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

OMG got these Hoppers Flying Saucers from Morrisons the other day, they r wee sponge things & only 22cals per 1. I have jst dunked them in hot milk - wow! They come in chocolate & vanilla. Only 50p a pack & must b at least 20 in a pack!!!

Wow sounds like a good buy :D

does anyone know how many dyns yoomoo is I love these xx

Tayto Whisps French onion flavour from home bargains, 5 syns a pack. Lovely & only 99p 4 6 pack :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

is normal flavour quark syn free as i noticed the lemon and vanilla ones have syns xx

I will stick with the plain quark then and add my own flavourings xx

I will stick with the plain quark then and add my own flavourings xx

I added some vanilla essence and sweetener to Total 0% Fat Greek Yogurt the other day and whipped it. I was able to pipe it onto a sugar free jelly I'd made to make a pretty and tasty low syn dessert :)

I haven't seen it yet either but my friend got it from Tescos (I have an I king Sainsburys don't do it). It made the wedges taste really nice and fajita-y!

Favourite snack at the moment: Low syn mini trifle type dish!
To make 2:
1 of a small Hartleys sugar free jelly
1 alpro fruity yoghurt or weight watchers yoghurt (I usually pick it to match the fruit!)
1 cup full of delicious fruit e.g. raspberries, strawberries

Layer it up jelly, yoghurt then fruit - and enjoy! It looks even cooler in a small jam jar. Also planning to try out putting little bits of meringue in or sprinkle low calorie biscuits e.g. miscado on top. My boyfriend loves them too (hasn't been so keen on the scan bran cakes or 1/2 chocolate brownie - haven't got the proportions right for them yet!)

Hello Everyone :D

Does anybody know how many syns are in a Dulano Pork Frikadellen (Lidl)???

I just discovered these last week and needless to say, I enjoyed them :p but havent got a clue about their syn value.

If anyone can tell me, that would be fab!

:)

Back