What's Your "Survival" Song?

westiegirl

Gold Member
Just watching X Factor and wondering what song everyone would sing if they had to sing in the sing off.

What's your survival song?

jocelyn brown - always there (only cos she's just been on the show and reminded me that i love this song!)

it would be a motown/northern soul track....however, i can't sing, so i would be voted off :D

Lovely thread, thank you.

For me the song that always picks me up is Whitney Houston " I want to dance with somebody who loves me"
Apart from that Sister Sledge " We are family, I've got all my sisters with me"

I'm a twin and have another sister 13 months older, we lover to go out dancing, or at least did in our younger days.( 41 now) Ho Hum. I'd love to go dancing right now, any one up for it?

jocelyn brown - always there (only cos she's just been on the show and reminded me that i love this song!)

it would be a motown/northern soul track....however, i can't sing, so i would be voted off :D

i've slept on it - i've changed my mind!!!

i'd sing 'i feel for you' by chaka khan!

I'd do a mine to Kraftwerk's 'Europe Endless'.

If I sang, the switchboard would jam with complaints.

psml - whenever people ask me what i'd sing at karoake i tell them 'transeuro express' by kraftwerk!!! :D

Well I can't carry a tune in a bucket! My song choice though would be Metallica's Nothing Else Matters. Every emotion rolled into one song.

My song choice though would be Metallica's Nothing Else Matters.

Amen, one of my fave songs (I put it in the three top songs that move me thread)

Back