When are you in ketosis?

I went into ketosis the first day and I know because my mouth was foul and my hands were like blocks of ice but at the time, didn't realise. I bought some ketostix from Sainsburys - £4.75 or thereabout and worth it I think to check on your hydration levels.

Everyone must get to ketosis at different times.

C xx

i went into it on day 2 , depends we are all different

It varies on how much glycogen you have in your system. It takes me 3-4 days which is pants. It's good you went into ketosis so quickly Charlie. That explains the amazing weight loss (jealous ;))

Sorry... i don't want to sound like I'm gloating.. I am truly amazed myself!! I am proud but its only the very start of my journey. Who knows next week I might stay the same to compensate for this loss.

This is the first time I've done LL so also a big shock to the system which has probably also helped.

C xxx

I went into ketosis on day 2, bought those ketone strips to see if i was dehydrated cause i felt awful :)

hello folks xx
I have been doing LL 100% since Wed am :) I dont know if I am in Ketosis yet, been sticking like glue to shakes and water, I do have a foul taste in my mouth but I thought that was the shakes I feel like I have lost inches cant be possible already though? can it?? looking forward to tuesday night weigh in :)

hi sandraely.....id be surprised if you werent in ketosis! have a great journey x

:) I think I need to get some wee sticks :) I am sure that would help me stay focused I have now started knitting again to keep my mind of the F word ....

Back