• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

When are you in ketosis?

S: 19st8lb C: 16st4lb G: 12st5lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 3st4lb(16.79%)
I went into ketosis the first day and I know because my mouth was foul and my hands were like blocks of ice but at the time, didn't realise. I bought some ketostix from Sainsburys - £4.75 or thereabout and worth it I think to check on your hydration levels.

Everyone must get to ketosis at different times.

C xx

tracyd

"I WILL DO THIS"
i went into it on day 2 , depends we are all different

MagdaX

is Magdalicious
S: 17st6lb C: 14st1lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 3st5lb(19.26%)
It varies on how much glycogen you have in your system. It takes me 3-4 days which is pants. It's good you went into ketosis so quickly Charlie. That explains the amazing weight loss (jealous ;))

S: 19st8lb C: 16st4lb G: 12st5lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 3st4lb(16.79%)
Sorry... i don't want to sound like I'm gloating.. I am truly amazed myself!! I am proud but its only the very start of my journey. Who knows next week I might stay the same to compensate for this loss.

This is the first time I've done LL so also a big shock to the system which has probably also helped.

C xxx

River

Ready for the new me!
S: 10st13lb C: 10st1lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 0st12lb(7.84%)
I went into ketosis on day 2, bought those ketone strips to see if i was dehydrated cause i felt awful :)

S: 24st4lb C: 16st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 8st2lb(33.53%)
hello folks xx
I have been doing LL 100% since Wed am :) I dont know if I am in Ketosis yet, been sticking like glue to shakes and water, I do have a foul taste in my mouth but I thought that was the shakes I feel like I have lost inches cant be possible already though? can it?? looking forward to tuesday night weigh in :)

tracyd

"I WILL DO THIS"
hi sandraely.....id be surprised if you werent in ketosis! have a great journey x

S: 24st4lb C: 16st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 8st2lb(33.53%)
:) I think I need to get some wee sticks :) I am sure that would help me stay focused I have now started knitting again to keep my mind of the F word ....