When did you hit ketosis?

nessx

Just wondering when people first started when they felt that they hit ketosis? i know everyone's different, just being nosey!:)

usually day 2 for me (re started a week ago and same again) i know its day 2 as i dont feel hungry at all!

i know last time i did CD its was day 4. but im really not that hungry, stomach rumbles a bit, but thats it! its great!:D

Actually, I think its today -day 5, but in the past (I have done lighterlife a couple of times) it was more like day 7.
Its probably an odd theory, but I am finding dieting much easier in the summer - perhaps warm weather and sunshine just makes me feel more cheerful generally and that impacts physically/psychologically?

yeah its been great that is been warm, as im too hot to eat! Also it is emotional eating when the weather is rubbish!

for me its normally day 3 - 4

Was really lucky, no pre ketosis stomach grumbles and had that dogbreath feeling by the end of day 2!

Actually the afternoon of day 2 this time around.

I just wish I got the energising benefits of it.. the longer I do this diet, the more tired I become!

The stick is usually going pink and breath starting to smell by the end of day 1 but I still felt hungry utnil around day 4.

Back