When did you notice

Hi,

It took me a while, its like I didn't notice much at first, and then it all starts to happen all at once and very quickly!

You just have to sit tight and trust the scales that the pounds are coming off, you will soon notice your clothes are not as tight, and then soon after that they will fall off you, and then lots of cool things just happen and every week you are like WOW!

Keep er lit!

Its like a wheel barrow, its all ahead of you! :)

i felt slimmer after about 2 weeks but my bloody clothes didnt seem to notice until i'd lost 2 stone! that might seem a lot but i'm trying to lose 11 in total so its all relative! xxx

hey im on my 4th week and im really starting to notice my clothes get really baggy all good :) u will notice soon it will just happen over night xx

hey im on my 4th week and im really starting to notice my clothes get really baggy all good :) u will notice soon it will just happen over night xx

Are you on week 4! Wow! you should update your signature and ticker!! :)

hey i think on week two i felt slimmer but i guess it was more because i wasn't bloated anymore!!! now on week 6 and jeans that nearly cut off my circulation at the waist are pretty loose on me and also had to buy clothes a dress size smaller!! you will notice soon your losses are fab!!

I can tell from my face, I gain on my face first and lose it on my face first too. Plus my clothes feel lose. I noticed from the second week.

Everyone is different I think, some people notice straight away and sometime peoples mindset has to catch up with the loss. My head has quite a bit of catching up to do, but I kept to one side- a pair of size 18 jeans that were a little tight before LT and try them on now and again to reassure myself how much I have lost, I find myself grinning from ear to ear on now fitting into a size 12 skinny jean :)

You will begin the notice the difference hun, before you know it, it will hit you just like that, whether thats catching your reflection in the mirror or your trousers falling down. Expect the compliments to come in thick and fast. The first place noticed by other people on me was my face and sides :D x

Yeah I was wondering the same! I've not noticed any difference in my clothes yet and was starting to feel a bit narked by it. I guess it goes to show how much I've been bulging out of them if they STILL don't feel looser :-(

xx

I started to notice it on my face before anywhere else & it took quite a long time to drop dress sizes, but, I think it's one of those things that seems to sort of...jump. Like you won't notice, then you'll look significantly different, heh.

Hannah

i'm not sure when i really noticed - it seemed to take a while to go down the first dress size or two but maybe it just felt like that.

today i bought my first pair of size 14 jeans and i can wear them this weekend which feels incredible. and finally feel like i look almost slim. it's weird, sometimes from day to do you look or feel so much slimmer!

Back