When did you start and how much you lost???

fun1uk

My bf is a little wary with me starting this diet as ive tried so many times and failed.Ive told him what results you get but he reckons it cant be right.So guys,without me searching for different posts to prove to him can you all post in here.
When did you start lipotrim and how much you lost in total?Maybe throw in what dress size you was and now are.

Thanks,Vicky xxx

Just show him the Inspiration Slide Show. I love looking at that when I feeling tested. My husband was shocked when I showed him it and is now considering joining me even though he wouldnt have a lot to loose, just a baby beer belly. I think the show says it all.
Deirdre

I started on the third of January and have lost over 3 and half stones so far. :) I too have always been rubbish with diets - buying all the stuff but never lasting more than a week or so! But Lioptrim is so easy - you are either doing it or you not so there are no grey areas and the instant weight loss is a really good motivator.

Anyway, you should be doing this for you, not anyone else so if this is what you want to do, do it! :)

Not LT gal but did CD which is same principle. My hubby was worried too, wasn't sure it was healthy but saw a change in me so quickly and has been nothing but supportive since. Started in August, lost just over 5stone, went from size 20/22 to 8/10.

Gxx

I started on 30 dec 07 and the list below says it all........Sorry nearly forgot, tell hubby to get behind you and encourage you or one will give him a slap:mad: Do it for yourself dudette! xxxxxx;)

hi,
i started on december 4th '07 have been doing it now for 16 weeks and have lost 5stone 3.5 pounds (plus whatever i lose at weigh-in tomorrow).
went from a size 20 and am now a comfy size 14!
got another 2 stone to go!
my husband to be wasn't sure about this diet either but he sat and watched the (very naff) DVD with me so he understood the "science bit". then after i had been on it 13 weeks and he could see that i hadn't died he came onboard and after 3 weeks he has lost about a stone and a half!
we both feel tons better - go on vicky's husband it'll be worth it and she will be fine - better than fine!
fran :)

Another 'not LT, but CD...which is the same sort of thing'

Started Sept 2004.
Got to goal in July 2005
Lost 8 stone. Maintained since :)

I started my journey on the 8th Jan 08 and up to now I've lost 37.5lb, a good loss and very achieveable. It isn't bad for your health, if anything I think it's better than my old eating ways as I'm getting all of my daily nutrients from the shakes. Hope this helps convince your bf. x :D

I started my journey on the 8th Jan 08 and up to now I've lost 37.5lb, a good loss and very achieveable. It isn't bad for your health, if anything I think it's better than my old eating ways as I'm getting all of my daily nutrients from the shakes. Hope this helps convince your bf. x :D

Yes fifi, now that could have been 37.6lb could'nt it tut tut:D:D:Dxx

started on 3 jan at 15 3 and now 11 weeks tomorrow (and another weigh in then) 55 lbs lighter. i started as a large 16 (more like an 18 if im honest) and now wearing size 10s and 12s

so yes, it damn well does work lol

h xx

I started on 2nd January at 16st 10lb and as of last Wednesday I was 13st 9lb, a total of 43lbs or 3st 1lb over 11 weeks.

My daughter, who is 20, started on the same day as me and lost 3st 5lb in 8 weeks.

BTW, I was in size 22/24 clothes and now I'm in 16/18

I started on 2nd January at 16st 10lb and as of last Wednesday I was 13st 9lb, a total of 43lbs or 3st 1lb over 11 weeks.

My daughter, who is 20, started on the same day as me and lost 3st 5lb in 8 weeks.

BTW, I was in size 22/24 clothes and now I'm in 16/18

:eek:Amazing !
You go girl !
Any blips along the way or have you been strict?
And do you exercise ?

I started on 8th jan 08 and half now lost 3 and a half stone, currently refeeding. I started a big size 18 and now am a size 14 bottom and size 12 top woohooo!! I am currently on week 11!

Vicky my bf hasnt supported me 1 bit through the diet and do you know what i didnt need it i did it on my own for myself. Extra motivation hun xx

I started on 8th jan 08 and half now lost 3 and a half stone, currently refeeding. I started a big size 18 and now am a size 14 bottom and size 12 top woohooo!! I am currently on week 11!

Vicky my bf hasnt supported me 1 bit through the diet and do you know what i didnt need it i did it on my own for myself. Extra motivation hun xx
He's probably jealous hun . He see's all the men looking at you since you've lost the weight and he probably feels insecure thats why he doesnt support you.
I find the more you lose the more men stare !!!

I've only been on the diet 2 weeks but keep having sneaky peeks at the scales and should have lost roughly a stone in 2 weeks.... fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow. My BF is very supportive though it doesn't help when hes sat there eating pizza infront of me! (one of those people who we all hate that eats like a hippo and gains nothing!) Def worth a try I feel so much better in my self.

He's probably jealous hun . He see's all the men looking at you since you've lost the weight and he probably feels insecure thats why he doesnt support you.
I find the more you lose the more men stare !!!

Actually true a lot of relationships do fall apart when one does a diet where a dramatic change takes place.

Yeah maybe he is, he doesnt even like to discuss the diet or my weight loss lol strange xx

not known you long but I reckon your strong enough to deal with it yourself;) xx

Back