When do you have to stop SSing?

sunnydays

I know you can do it for so long, and then you have to have a week off, But also, do you have to stop when your BMI gets to the top of the healthy range? Or can you continue right till your goal weight?

Thanks xx

You have to stop at BMI 25 or there is danger your body may start to burn lean muscle tissue... you need more protein to protect this muscle tissue, hence stepping up to 810 at this stage. You will still get great losses on 810.

xxx

Thanks, Thats cleared that up, It also encourages me some more, as hopefully I wont be on SS for too long.

Saying that, I do feel apprehensive about food, This is only day 5, but I think Im going to miss SS. Its just so much less complicated than eating LOL x

Shouldnt your counsellor go over that with you? (not that it is bad to ask experienced people on the forum) but you should get the whole picture before you endeavor CD....just a suggestion

Hi,
after week 12 of ssing you have to do one week of 810, then you can return to ssing, but as the others said once your bmi is 25 you have to move up to 810 till goal.
Somebody else will no why..but I know thats what your meant to do.

Good luck xx

Back