when do you stop

lil lady

hi

I've been on lipotrim for a few weeks now think this is my sixth and i've lost 11.1kg so far, but when do you stop?

I want to loose a little more because my arms still big no legs still big but the weight is gone everywhere else.

some ppl say loose more than you want because you'll put more back on straight after, so you should allow for that, is this true

Thanks

I think you stop when you feel happy with your body. Some reach goal to achieve that and some don't. I think it's a very individual thing to decide when to stop LT.

You don't necessarily have to put weight on when you finish this. Pop over the maintenance section and look at some of the threads. Some have been maintaining for a year or more now and they are really inspirational. Good luck whenever you decide to refeed.

thanks bev was a bit confused last night too many know it alls trying to say what i should do

but its for me so i'll wait till i'm ready thanks again

when you start to feel good about yourself you ll know when to stop as ive been readind when you go on refeed you still lose weight so could always stop before your goal weight either way you do what makes you happy as this is for you and no one else but good luck with it xx

It is a very personal decision as to when to stop. You can do this when you are happier with your appearance and when you feel you will manage your eating habits better. It is not necessary to go below your ideal weight as it is up to you to maintain your loss through a healthy eating approach.

Back