When & How Much

12528306190.jpg

I adore this style dress on a teen bridesmaid. Modern and stylish neckline which provides coverage. I've seen a lot of younger bridesmaids struggle with spaghetti straps, poor mites.

My wedding is 12th March 2011, which seems like a long way away compared to all you guys!:D
I want to be a comfortable 12-14, whereas at the moment I am a 16. (started as a 20-22). I think it is ambitious, and this week I have had a really crappy week on CD and not managed at all... TOTM calling to all the chocolate and carbs in the house. I have tried to be good, but fear the worst will be realised when I have my WI on Wed...:(
Under 12 stone would be amazing (another 2 stone) and I want to have done that by the beginning of August when I order my dress. THe shop sample is a 14 so that will help to guage my progress..lol.
The problem for me is my "bangers".. they NEVER shrink, which will cause an issue when ordering a dress. I am hugely hourglass, which I love, just not when I buy dresses... lol;)
C
xx

I bought my dress at christmas in anticipation of my wedding in August. I bought a size 8 dress, since then I have lost a bit of weight and now my dress is miles too big. It is going to need to be adjusted quite a bit I think. Still, I'd rather it this way than too small on the day.

Good luck ladies for your attempts and goals! I hope you make them, the same as I hope I maintain until my big day and honeymoon! =)

I have 2st 2lb to lose by May 29th next year!

Hey there!
My wedding is Sept 10th 2010- about 6 weeks away!
When i got engaged May 7th 2009 i weighed 17 st 10lbs (I'm quite tall- 6 foot 2) so carried the weight ok but was well overweight!
I now weigh 14 st 7lbs and i would love to weigh just under 13 at the wedding so 1 stone 7 or more to go but i am starting on herbalife on monday to help me get that last stone off! so stubborn! ha ha!

Back