When to weigh in?

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by emd25, 21 May 2014 Social URL.

1. emd25

emd25 Member

Start Weight:
    10st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi All

Bit of a query here - when do you all weigh yourselves?

Everyone I know says the morning is best etc etc but when I was at Slimming World, we did it in the evening obviously.

What are your thoughts?

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. believer77

believer77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.52%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi emd25,

I also used to weigh in the evenings with slimming world. However now doing it alone I weigh in the mornings, as assuming on empty stomach I will weigh less:p

However I guess as long as you stick to the same time I don't think it matters too much.

:)

4. Dreamer

Dreamer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    237lb
    Current Weight:
    224.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    198lb
    Lost(%):
    12.5lb(5.27%)
    I always weigh in the morning at roughly the same time, and after I've been to the loo, not because I'm lighter then, but because I think that gives the least variables i.e. I'll vary less with water weight, with how much I've eaten that day (as I won't yet have eaten anything), with how much has emptied that day (as I'd think I'd have digested everything overnight and got rid of the waste - sorry if tmi!).

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.