1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

When to weigh in?

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by emd25, 21 May 2014 Social URL.

1. emd25

emd25 Member

Hi All

Bit of a query here - when do you all weigh yourselves?

Everyone I know says the morning is best etc etc but when I was at Slimming World, we did it in the evening obviously.

What are your thoughts?

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. believer77

believer77 Well-Known Member

hi emd25,

I also used to weigh in the evenings with slimming world. However now doing it alone I weigh in the mornings, as assuming on empty stomach I will weigh less:p

However I guess as long as you stick to the same time I don't think it matters too much.

:)

4. Dreamer

Dreamer Well-Known Member

I always weigh in the morning at roughly the same time, and after I've been to the loo, not because I'm lighter then, but because I think that gives the least variables i.e. I'll vary less with water weight, with how much I've eaten that day (as I won't yet have eaten anything), with how much has emptied that day (as I'd think I'd have digested everything overnight and got rid of the waste - sorry if tmi!).