• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

When were slimming world books last updated????

I was a member of slimming world last year and so have got a copy of last years food optimising book. I know that since then Extra Easy has been introduced as an extra booklet but was just wondering if the original/green book has been updated as I am currently doing the diet from home and wanted to make sure I am using most up to date material. If not I may take the plunge and join a class.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

I'm pretty sure they're still using the same books, I rejoined a few weeks ago and kept my old book, and when the consultant did the new member talk all the other newbies had the same book as me.

Slow but sure....
I am doing SW at home and I got my books etc from Ebay and the food directory book is dated April 2009, maybe this will help you...

Good point, I bought the Low Syn Snacks and Branded Free Foods books in class on Monday and they both include Extra Easy (though all it really says is to take the lower syn value/if it's free on either day it's free on EE, but then that's all it needs to say, really).