When were slimming world books last updated????

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Topper78, 26 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Topper78

Topper78 Full Member

Hiya!

I was a member of slimming world last year and so have got a copy of last years food optimising book. I know that since then Extra Easy has been introduced as an extra booklet but was just wondering if the original/green book has been updated as I am currently doing the diet from home and wanted to make sure I am using most up to date material. If not I may take the plunge and join a class.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. anwen

anwen Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.74%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I'm pretty sure they're still using the same books, I rejoined a few weeks ago and kept my old book, and when the consultant did the new member talk all the other newbies had the same book as me.

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    I am doing SW at home and I got my books etc from Ebay and the food directory book is dated April 2009, maybe this will help you...

5. anwen

anwen Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.74%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Good point, I bought the Low Syn Snacks and Branded Free Foods books in class on Monday and they both include Extra Easy (though all it really says is to take the lower syn value/if it's free on either day it's free on EE, but then that's all it needs to say, really).

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.