where can i buy books?

i've heard people get them on amazon and i've seen some on ebay. i got some from the library. just copied the recipes i liked

The book section on the website is only available for SW members, from what I can see.
It may be worthwhile joining, going to class to get the pack and the talk, and you could buy whatever they have there.
You could then buy whatever they have on for sale at the website.
You wouldn't have to go back but will have everything you need.

The SW website only lists the books and says you can buy them from your consultant. This is a shame as my consultant very rarely has any books in for sale. She only seems to get the magazine in.

I've just ordered the Curry Feast book from Amazon. They have quite a few books on there, but the really good small ones such as the Extra Easy one is £13.99 whereas it's only £4.95 in class.

If you are a group member you can also order them over the phone directly from SW. You used to also be able to do if you didn't belong to a group but they changed the rules last year and this is no longer the case. If you do a search here for Book Enquiry Line you'll find the telephone number to ring.

None of the books are available on line from SW website any longer. They seem to have stopped selling them x

If your consultant doesn't have them in stock, just ask her to place an order for you. Some consultants don't have the space at home to stock quantities of books.

Back