Where do you lose it from first?

ki-ki

Hi guys!

I know there must be similar threads elsewhere but just wondering where you lose your weight off first?

I've done a week and starting to see collarbones again...maybe that's just wishful thinking though!

K x

I am losing my back fat lol

Hi,

I really noticed mine on my face & boobs first, now i'm starting to notice it everywhere else. My collarbone is showing again, I have sticky out hip bones (woop)

However, despite what I have lost, none of it has come off my bum! I think im always destined to have a backside bigger than Kim Kardashians! :8855:

my back and my waist.

my face and waist have gone down first, then my hips :)

Kind of evenly all over actually. Other people noticedm my waist and face first x

Face first, waist last it would seem. As always the place you need to lose it from most is the last to change.

Normally my face, then waist, then around the collarbone area which are also the areas I tend to notice weight loss in more!

That said, this time around my "paunch" disappeared quickly and very noticeably before much else went!

Omg my boobs have shrunk so much! I genuinely hadn't noticed it was that severe! I'm talking from 38e pre cd, to 36dd when I last bought bras 3 weeks ago to next to nothing in what gels like over night! I think I must have gone down at least one more cup size :(

Mines my face and chest I think, and my thighs aren't doing to bad for 2 weeks in. Tummy has had 2inch loss and nothing on arms! I'm beginning to think I'm going to look like a barrel on legs with stubby arms sticking out haha

Back