Where do you lose weight from first?

Margery Dawe

Silver Member
When I start losing weight, the first place I lose from is the upper tummy (between boobs and tummy button). This always disappears first and then my bum, hips and face are the more noticeable areas. I quite like it coming off in these areas first at they are the places that really make a difference to how I feel.

Do you tend to lose it in certain areas first and are you happy with this?

My face is normally the first place it goes off. Then (sadly) my boobs, then everywhere else. My legs and my tummy seem to be the last place where it goes off... I'm at goal for almost 2 years and I STILL have some fat layers on my tummy and thighs! Some of the thighs and knees one is cellulite so it won't go, but I would love the *rest* to go before I fall pregnant (we're trying...)

Always my face (and first place to gain! So the world knows when I've over indulged too)! And then my hips and my upper tummy (yes I have two). Tho this time round I've lost a lot from lower tummy too!! Not really legs tho - have actually started a thread about that - feel free to check it out and share any advice with me cos I'm
Stumped!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mine in my waist, for a big girl I have a very defined waist already and yet thats where I lose i first. Then it's my boobs, since I started dieting 6 or so weeks ago I've gone from size 24 top and a 42E to a size 20 top and 38C.....would quite like for it to go elsewere now lol x

My hands. Which isn't great seeing as my stomach is my problem! Lol

I know I've put weight on when my wedding ring feels snug, I know I've lost it when it's loose.

Then I lose it between my bust and my tum. My tummy is a real problem area. Stubborn flab!

Jo x

My wrists! My watch always gets loose. If there is one area on my body that I don't really need to lose any inches it would be my wrists! :D I suppose the thing is, a similar amount probably goes off all over, but it won't be as obvious from clothes as it would be with a small watch which has to stay 'fitted.'

On a more positive note, I noticed whilst on the loo the other day (sorry if TMI) that I have a dent now in my middle belly - ah I remember - that's what I used to call a waist in the good old days!

I lose from my legs and arms first, my stomach and hips are last! I have slim legs so when wearing a coat I don't look like I need to lose weight.... I have an awful muffin top though x

Jodge884 said:
My hands. Which isn't great seeing as my stomach is my problem! Lol

I know I've put weight on when my wedding ring feels snug, I know I've lost it when it's loose.

Then I lose it between my bust and my tum. My tummy is a real problem area. Stubborn flab!

Jo x

My mum is the same her rings allways losen first lol

I can't even see iv lost any weight at all!

WhitePigeon said:
Face, followed by stomach then boobs, my 38DD have shrunk to a 36/38B :( :( :( haha, oh well.

I feel your pain on the boobage front :(

Back