Extra Easy Where have I gone wrong?

Sunatmar

Feeling a bit gutted as I STS this week even after following the plan.
I'm doing SW at home and have lost 19lb in the last 9 weeks but for some reason STS this week even though I haven't done anything different:(

For breakfast I usually have wheetabix or porridge with banana, sometimes an omlette for a change.
Lunch is usually a ham omlette,or salad or bacon,eggs,tomatoes and mushrooms.
Dinner is usually some meat, potatoes(chipped,mashed or roasted) with plenty of veg, or rissotto.

I eat plenty of fruit during the day: pineapple, pears,melon,apples,oranges,grapes,yellow plums,bananas,strawberries.

I do the potatoes in Fry lite and use Quark and low fat cottage cheese, yogurts and have skimmed milk.
Can anyone spot if I'm doing anything wrong?:cry:
Thank you

Well done on your huge weight loss!

From what I've read on here doing extra easy for a while can
Slow down weight loss so maybe throw in a few green or red days? See if that works to restart weight loss?

I'm pretty new so not 100% sure but it's what I've reading on here

You don't have to be doing anything wrong, sometimes you will have unexpected gains or sts. It's a pain and unrewarding after a good week, but hang in there and hopefully you will see a loss next week. You've done really well so far and are tracking above the SW expected weight loss per week. Keep at it and you are bound to see results. Good luck x

Thanks for your reply, I'm not sure about the Green or Red Days as I've only done EE and I'm doing it at home, so don't know all the info for them. Hopefully it will balance itself out and will see a weight loss next week. I know it's not a race but when you have been so good and the scales don't move,it's a bit disheartening.

Sunatmar said:
Thanks for your reply, I'm not sure about the Green or Red Days as I've only done EE and I'm doing it at home, so don't know all the info for them. Hopefully it will balance itself out and will see a weight loss next week. I know it's not a race but when you have been so good and the scales don't move,it's a bit disheartening.

I completely agree, I was 100% on plan last week and STS same at WI! It is really frustrating :( but bravo for not going off plan even when disappointed and here's to a good weight loss this week :vibes: x

you have lost 19lbs, so in my eyes you are not doing anything at all wrong.

It is not unusual to have an occasional STS or even a small gain. Just keep at it, you are doing brilliantly.

Thanks, yes I am determind to do it this time. I lost 6 stone on WW 15 years ago , but was always hungry on that plan and was frightend to eat too much, hence I lost that weight in 9 months, far too quickly, so want it to be for the long haul this time ;0)

Back