Where is everyone? Part 2!!

hey, i was gona ask the same thing. ive been on everyday a few times a day to see if anyone had written anything, but there never was...... i suppose i could of really posted. but im more of a replier, than a poster. lol.

x

Sorry. I'll be honest I've kind of given up on this forum. I've tried to post threads and help out but no-one replies for days/weeks and after a while you have to admit defeat.I've lost heart posting. I wish everyone would post and comment more often. It's hard dieting as it is and when you need a chat or advice there isn't anyone around to share.:cry:

Oh well how are you all getting on? I've lost just slightly under a stone now and getting fed up with it all.I should have lost a lot more by now.I've not cheated or fallen off the wagon and I still think I should have done over a stone and a half by now.

I started on Monday 5th october so I know I should be happy but I'm not. I think I'm still in CD mode lol. I've changed my ticker my goal weight is 8st.7lbs now I wish I will get there before Christmas but I doubt it!

Where has everyone gone again?!!

I've been on a northern england road-trip!!
Plus, going to Barcelona in.....eek 5 hours..should go to bed!!
Not purposefully abandoned the minimins!!
Back on friday :)

i've been in the US all week, BUT IM back and ready to post.

I totally ate soooo much over last week , so i NEE you guys to get me back on track this week.

come on lets get posting!

Progress is slow but steady, and I'm no great rush, so I'm pleased. Especially as I hit a plateau a while ago (ticker weight is my loss starting from after the plateau ended) which seemed like it wasn't going to end. I've been sticking to my daily limits now almost without even having to think about it, and have purposely introduced a couple of higher calorie days a week, as that's what kick started my weight loss back into motion.

I log my calories at Sparkpeople.com, which calculated my daily limit as between 1200 - 1550 calories a day (plus exercise, if I want to lose between 1.5 - 2lb a week). I usually end up around 1400.

On higher days I'll have between 1800 - 2100, though won't force it if don't actually want any more food. It's just an extra allowance I give myself only if I want it (usually do ;)).

I read that varying the calories will keep your body guessing, and stop it from thinking you are maintaining your current weight. It's been working for me so far.

well i did great before my holiday, actually lost a total of 6lbs over two weeks, lightest i had been in a year! well while on holiday up i go again. so i guess using a few high days a week will be good once i start to stop loosing ... but i need to be good for a few weeks first.

my mistake was bringing back some hurshey kisses chocolates, been chopping on them all day

naughty me :(

I got back from Spain really late last night, thought I'd get up and back on track today, but I didn't wake up till 3pm!!!! So no trip to the gym!:eek:

Being asleep so long does mean I missed breakfast and lunch though so todays calorie count looks ok :rolleyes:

Hope you guys have got more done today!! :)

^Spain?! You lucky thing! Hope you had a nice time. :)

I'm supposed to be going ice skating with my younger brother today, though whether or not I'll actually go is a different matter. ;) I've already been horseriding yesterday; that's enough bruises for me. xD

^Spain?! You lucky thing! Hope you had a nice time. :)

I'm supposed to be going ice skating with my younger brother today, though whether or not I'll actually go is a different matter. ;) I've already been horseriding yesterday; that's enough bruises for me. xD

Spain was for work, so not very relaxing as I was responsible for the safety and well-being of 13 sixth-formers aged 17-18 :eek:

I love ice-skating! Hardly ever go though..... Horseriding I can live without, I did it till I was 13, then got a motor-cross bike, that didn't stop every 100m to poo on the road...... :p

^Ah xD I went to Barcelona when I was 13 with the school, and I know the teachers had a hard time controlling us. x) It didn't help that the drinking age there is 14; as soon as we were allowed near the market street, everyone loaded up on alcohol and then spent the entire night drunk and wreaking havok. Hopefully 17-18 year olds were a little more responsible. ;)

I haven't done either in years. Horse riding because I was too fat and felt sorry for the horse, iceskating because last time I did it I shattered my left shoulder, which kind of put me off it.

It's good to get back into doing both of them, though. :)

oh no! im a teacher too,and i was luck enough not to go on the last spain trip, all the kids loaded up on booze, and so the teachers raided all the rooms and the kids had to watched them pour it down the drain. altho i prob would have kept it!

teachers are such bad drinkers, its like we all turn into kids!

im trying to be the last person to comment on every post, hehe, im kinds bored

Back