Where is Filly Mum?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Devon Dolce, 6 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    Sue, where are you??? I'm back and starting afresh tomorrow and I'm missing you on the boards!! xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I think that she normally works really early on Sunday mornings, she may be around in a little while. Welcome back by the way, how is your job now? X

4. Devon Dolce

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    Thanks hun, I think Sue may be around now lol! Job is going OK thanks, I have weeks where I love it to bits and then days where I just want to run for the hills, guess that's the same for most peeps! How are you? Sorry to hear about your separation xxx

5. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hellooooooooooo !!!! I am here and as B.B. said I work Saturday and Sunday but am home now.

I am so pleased to see you back D.D. I have missed you.

How is the job going and the weight ????

I have been pretty disgustingly naughty recently but think I am back with it again,

big , big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6. Devon Dolce

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    I've been bad, very bad, for too long! Time to get back on it and get to target! Have broken my journey into mini goals to keep me on the straight and narrow!!! Job is frustrating and fun in, usually, equal measure!!! xxx

7. big bear

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I've been really bad too....need to get back on it but with the probs indoors finding it hard....X

8. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh how good is confession. It is a real cleansing of the soul when admitting to like minded people our sins.

Time to start again my dear friends and get to grips with this eating thing.

I actually love SW and the way of eating leaves me feeling so well so why the bloody hell have I sabotaged myself so many times.

Right girls down to business............. we will be fit and thinner by Christmas..........little steps to a big goal !!!

9. big bear

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I've just not been in the mood to eat & then when I do its toasted white bread, butter &jam. Then I go looking through the cupboards for something sweet & end up eating the kids sweets/chocolate....then dinner is icelands breaded haddock & veg....

I can't continue like this, I've managed to sts but really & truely if I could lose 7lbs for Xmas that would be great. I'm going to get back on the wagon & focus focus focus.....I'll feel so much better if I do..

You can do it too, so lets get on it! Good Luck XX

10. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think 7lbs is very do-able and realistic.

Let's do it !!!!

Big hugs B.B.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.