Where to find Quark ??

Tesco and Sainsbury's sell it that I know to, but I have never found any in Asda yet, hope this helps you.

It's usually found beside the cottage cheese or speciality cheeses. I've found it in Asda, Tesco and Sainsbury so if you can't see it why not just ask a member of staff.

I've scoured our Asda and asked numerous members of staff but it's a no every time. Even tried to do a pretend order on Asda home delivery and it came up with a blank. Sainsburys have it near the feta/mozzarella which I thought was strange - but that's where ours is.

HTH

L

Hi I live in Tyrone in N.ireland and can't find quark anywhere ????

i have always been able to get it in sainsburys, and now my local tesco has started to stock it.

*** if you can not find any i could get some sent down for you to pick up at omagh bus depot, i do not know where in tyrone u are so this many not suit but let me know if you want some.

Last edited:
I tried my local Tesco and Asda a few months back and none had it . They might have it now though so will try again thanks everyone xx

I buy it in tesco or asda... go to customer services and ask them to order it in!

Newtownards and Bangor. Sainsburys keep it too.

Back