Where Y'all Gone

peachy1982

Silver Member
No activity on here for 6 hours eh?
Hope you aren't all out being naughty!!!!!!
I will find out if you have been.
I am making meatloaf tonight. but i don't have a loaf tin so will be meatcake most likely.
looking forward to it.
whats everyone else up to?

I've been here all day, clinic for me and dressing and bandage change, so I took the rest of the day off sick as they have prodded me just a little bit too much.
Lost my first stone and celebrated with a pack of pork scratchings and a sparkling mineral water - I really know how to live it up!
Ham salad for me tonight, but I made the meat loaf a couple of days ago, and it was so nice I even ate it cold for breakfast at work the next day to the horror of my colleagues, I just pointed out it was meat just like bacon, so where's the difference.
And I have been here at my computer pretty much all day, playing an MMORPG, stops me walking around when I shouldn't be and stops me snacking when I should be saving myself for my meal.

I like meatloaf, that's given me an idea for tomorrow!

It was your meatloaf recipe, Jim!!

There was just a tiny bit left this morning, so I cut in half and the dog had a little snack - my crafty way of getting his tablet into him as he is very clever at allowing me to put it on his tongue and then spitting it back out after, or I find it stuck on his bottom lip later in the day! :rolleyes:

Now I need to work out what to do with some lovely organic chicken breasts which were reduced and so I bought 2 packs (a bargain is a bargain).

I thought it might be Foxier. Damn dogs eh. LOL

Back