which is the best plan

lisajhammond

I am new to slimming world and am unsure about what to do which plan give you the most weight loss or are they all the same (red, green ) and also what is extra easy:confused::confused::confused:

If you are going to class just ask everyone about what you are unsure of. They seem to promote extra easy but I personally doing green and red days in a week. I think green gives ME personally better losses!

Extra Easy just means you can have all the free foods on red and green days but you get less healthy extras etc. Sorry if I'm a bit vague. I only do green and red as this seems to work better for me.

Good luck with it all. :)

me personally, mixing the plans works for me. i generally do red/green days monday - friday and ee at weekends. then another week i may just do red/green or ee. depends how i feel. but variety is the key i reckon.

For me, Extra Easy is the only plan I ever do, and won't change as I find it is more like "normal" eating than the other two.
As this is my 6th time with SW, and they didn't have EE before then I fell off the wagon as I found red and green too restrictive. I have compared my weight loss from my old books and they all average about the same.
Everyone is different, and some don't like EE so the choice is really up to you.
Good luck in whatever you chose and have a read of this thread and it will explain EE to you:

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...d-advice-new-comers-including-extra-easy.html

I love EE as its easy to follow and get great results...Having said that Ive never done red or green...but as EE works for me I won't bother to try them out....You can fit EE in really well with family life and you would never guess i'm on a diet x x

I also do EE, and hopefully after WI tonight I will be be able to say I've lost 1 1/2 stone on it so far! I've never tried Red or Green Days either, and I probably wouldnt have joined SW if they didnt have EE to be honest! or I might have and not done very well! x

I generally only do red and green days, and of those I find the red days most effective, but for the sake of sticking to the plan, it's best to mix things up as much as possible for variety.

Back