Which plan do you find the best?

juju_doll

juju_doll
Interested in your opinions .... red and green or extra easy ... or do you mix it up? Do you find a particular plan speeds or slow weight loss or is easier to stick with?

Thanks!!

I like extra easy best because it's so liveable. I lose better on red, but I feel deprived (I love my rice, potatoes and pasta!), so I only do it occasionally if I need a boost. I have lost 95% of my weight so far on extra easy :)

I'd always done extra easy but when my weightloss started to slow I switched to red. After one day I felt great, less bloated and had more energy. My first week of red days and I lost 3lb!! This was fab after gaining or losing between 1/2lb and a lb each week for weeks. I've kept with red as this is the one that works for me and my loses were always consistent. X

I find all the plans work for me, also depends what mood I'm in as to which I prefer to do. Sometimes I fancy extra healthy extra's so will do red or green, but sometimes I really want the best of both worlds so will do extra easy

I tend to mix things up every week depending on how i feel and what i fancy. A couple of EE days,a couple of red, a green day or two. My losses have been fine. Set myself a target of half a stone a month n so far am on target.

EE doesn't seem to work for me. I stick to green days. Plus you get more healthy extras which to me is a plus.

i did EE for 4 weeks and found it doesnt work for me so gone back to red n green days which i did years ago
and feel so much better
less confusing more HExtra
and i have a mixture of green and red days either is fine

I do green but only cos in a veggie. My friend does EE and she says it's brill.

I do green because I love pasta, rice, beans and sweetcorn but I nearly always use both of my hexb's for meat with my evening meal

I do a mixture of green/EE as I don't eat meat very much. If I'm planning on meat or fish for tea then I just do EE that day. Just when changing between the two I try to still have third superfree when on green so I don't get out of the habit

I got to target on red and green. Started on ee but not good with veg although I love fruit. And hate salad so ee was very difficult for me. Having done S W years ago when it was just red and green and had success with it then decided to go for the old plans and not looked back. Got to target and been there now for 10 months. Just wish they would mention the other plans more as not everyone suits ee. It must put some people off.

i agree, EE isnt for everyone, the only thing they ask you is if youre vegetarian !!! then im guessing they put you on green plan. EE is good for days when im eating out or planning on having meat for dinner but for me most days green days are just better! 4 hex's and a massive chunk of my diet is veggie. my mam was veggie until i was about 15 so ive not really grown up eating meat, although it wasnt pushed on me i just mostly followed what she ate lol apart from she used to get quorn sandwhich slices (there wasnt as much variety of meat free products when she was vegetarian) and i didnt like them so ate chicken and ham for that. so yep, green suits me for half of the time.

i know extra easy is great for people who do like the best of both worlds, and before i joined slimming world i did wonder what it would be like to follow the red/green and be restricted. but now ive tried green it aint restrictive at all!! they should promote all three plans really. as for the red plan, some people cant eat alot of carbs and lose weight

I def fall in to the can't eat carbs and loose weight group it's just how my body works red suits me really well because of that I don't really eat meat but love fish and as my oh is a picky eater suits us both. But variety is great just think they should explain the other plans. I switched to red as a friend had been advised to by her consultant and I noticed a lot of my class swapped to red

And like has been said before the extra he's are great arent they? Oh yes, cheese and milk!!!!!! S W rocks

I generally do red/green days as find this better for me. Only because I'm not a great lover of veg, so find it hard to have 1/3 of my plate super free. But I do tend to do EE if I'm eating out.

I have lost my weight so far doing EE with a handful of green days thrown in when I run out of fruit or veg for the 1/3rule. It definitely works for me although my losses have slowed down recently. When I did SW years ago (before EE was introduced) I found I lost much more quickly doing red days. This weekend I have been on a hen do so had a day off plan. To compensate I am doing red for the rest of the week as I really want my sticker at my next WI!

I feel a bit in the dark about green and red days. My consultant has only ever explained EE so have stuck to that (although I had figured out I was having a green day once and so had some extra cheese!)

I guess you would have to do a whole week on green and then a whole week on red to work out if these suited you more???? Not sure if I'm a 'should eat less carbs to lose more weight' kind of girl, would be good to figure it out.

Back