Whittards Instant Tea

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by ronniejacobs, 19 April 2010 Social URL.

1. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i treated myself to the whittards instant green teas with splenda there is absolutely no sugar in it

Blurb from site
    Instant low calorie green tea drink with the natural flavour of summer fruits with extract of ginseng and green tea. The benefits of Ginseng are believed to be numerous, and this Chinese herb has been used in medicine for 7000 years. Ginseng can be used to help reduce the effects of stress, boost energy levels, enhance memory and stimulate the immune system. This instant tea is suitable for Diabetics.

ingredients
    Maltodextrin, citric acid, green tea extract, natural flavourings, thickener (cellulose gum), ginseng extract, sweetener (sucralose).

When i called them for nutritional value 100ml made up as directed (3 tsp i use 1 per 200ml) they said 17 cals but there is no sugar

By the way absolutely gorgeous teas tho

Do i need to syn this?

Sorry for the long post

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zillie

zillie SlinkySlimmer !!!

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I couldnt find one specifically for that one but the others are 2 syns each on all plans, someone else might be able to help more but this is what i found on the site HTH x

4. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i ended up going on the sw website and even though i make it up with less than their recommended it works out 1/2 syn per cup but its a big cup and very nice so well worth it

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.