Whittards Instant Tea

ronniejacobs

Gold Member
i treated myself to the whittards instant green teas with splenda there is absolutely no sugar in it

Blurb from site
Instant low calorie green tea drink with the natural flavour of summer fruits with extract of ginseng and green tea. The benefits of Ginseng are believed to be numerous, and this Chinese herb has been used in medicine for 7000 years. Ginseng can be used to help reduce the effects of stress, boost energy levels, enhance memory and stimulate the immune system. This instant tea is suitable for Diabetics.

ingredients
Maltodextrin, citric acid, green tea extract, natural flavourings, thickener (cellulose gum), ginseng extract, sweetener (sucralose).

When i called them for nutritional value 100ml made up as directed (3 tsp i use 1 per 200ml) they said 17 cals but there is no sugar

By the way absolutely gorgeous teas tho

Do i need to syn this?

Sorry for the long post

I couldnt find one specifically for that one but the others are 2 syns each on all plans, someone else might be able to help more but this is what i found on the site HTH x

i ended up going on the sw website and even though i make it up with less than their recommended it works out 1/2 syn per cup but its a big cup and very nice so well worth it

Back