Who ever invented...

My friend bought me a wheaty bag for my last birthday. She is now my best friend :D

ooohh i love the weaty bag, i use for my wonky neck, too much sitting at the computer!!
xx

Love my wheaty bag, also have a wheaty rabbit (no not being rude :p) that i take in the car with me when driving to work on the cold, early mornings, bliss!!

EEEhhhh, when I were a lass, lol, well a long long time ago, before there was central heating or double glazing, when there were just coal fires we didnt have rubber hot water bottles! Mine was a stone one, with a screw in stone topper. It was digestive biscuit coloured and had in the past held ginger beer that was bought from the rag and bone man! EEEe by gum, those were the days lol.
Also, it was so cold in the house that you could write your name in the frost on the windows on the inside and the ice was quite thick on the bottoms of the windows.
It was really really cold!!
There were no duvets, just blankets, and they werent nice soft blankets, they were scratchy and irritating. It was bloomin horrible then, thank god for all mod cons!
All that change and i'm only 54 (55 on Saturday) eeekkk!!
Lynne x
PS. Ive got central heating, and double glasing now and I have THREE hot water bottles on the go lol.

ha. that made me laugh :D

i'd forgotten about my wheaty bag. i'm going to have to hunt it out again :)

abz xx

I have a microwave hottie bottle! It holds its heat much longer than a wheaty or a conventional bottle. 1 minute in the microwave on full power, turn it over for another minute, and its still hot in the morning!! I found two of them in Ken's wardrobe when I was clearing his clothes. I haven't a clue where they came from - but I shall ever be grateful to him that he bought them..........!! I keep one at home and one in the caravan - and couldn't be without them!!

Grandma!! haven't seen you around in a while. you are looking amazing in your profile pic there.

abz xx

Back