who hasnt

Emily2009

slipped up yet? lol

Would love to say me, but I can't!! Day 13 and I've been fighting the carb monster the last few days and today it won! I've been good all day and decided tonight to have a few slices of pizza - whoops! I feel okay about it as I know I'm back on the wagon tomorrow and I'll take each day and week as it comes.

I've been a bit down this week with a horrible cold and getting bored with the same ole same ole eating wise, but it's out my system now and I know I have what it takes to get the weight off!

How have you been Emily?

well done though, although you ate the pizza you sound as if you were in control, like you made the descision to eat it and you know you are going back on track tomorrow.

me on the other hand.... bad week lol ive just went too far, which proves to me i dont have the restraint to allow myself a treat just yet! been not well and other things going on but thats life and if im to get my eating back on trak then these are things i have to learn to deal with without food, so im going to be 100 percent all week.

Sorry you've had a tough week hun but you sound like you're past it now and ready to regain control - good for you x

Yeah your right, it was an "adult decision" to have the pizza, I wasn't even really wanting it or hungry, just needed to taste something that wasn't a shake, meat, veg or salad! Over it now and feel better in a way for it - god knows what the hidden meaning of that is, but it's how I feel lol! x

i think you have to do what works for you, im looking forward to a good week next week to make up for tomorrows dreaded weigh in! eeeek lol but i done it to myself and i can expect to lose when i wasnt even doing it! im off to my bed now, ill pop in tomorrow probably and post the verdict of my bad week! hope you have a good day tomorrow!

thanks for the support by the way x

...you too Emily x

Hi guys hard isnt it (((hugs)))
I havent slipped up once,but 4 xCD and 1xLL and lots to lose I know wht will happen if I do..........
Just forget any slips and carry on hey ?xxxx

Not yet!

I haven't slipped up yet, Emily, but I am only on Day 3 today!

To be honest, I haven't felt hungry at all since I started CS. I've been feeling slightly hungry just before dinner in the evening, but that might be because I leave 3 hours between afternoon snack and dinner whereas I leave 2 hours between the other meals.

It's going so well that I'm not sure if I will lose weight this week?! Think I am used to thinking that I have to go hungry to lose weight! :(

If you have slipped up, don't worry! Get back on track asap and no-one will notice! Not even Mr Scales! Ha ha ha! :8855:

Have a great Sunday everyone! And let's stay focused!

It's all about teamwork! Together we will be slimmer! :gen126:

(^_^)

i have last night i had a cheese sandwich for dinner last night, but im back to the diet today i know ive gained which to be honest worrys me a bit cos really its only a cheese sandwich plus a bowel of fruit and fibre that ive had over two days

Hi there I have not slipped up yet. I'm on day 12 and yesterday was sheer hell I wanted everything, I was not hungry I just wanted something that I am not allowed. In the end I went to my bed before temptation got the better of me. Jumping on and off the scales all day and weight does not seem to be moving. If I don't lose anything be Wednesdays 2nd weigh in then I do fear that temptation will win.

ive been craving carbs badly but didnt give in, went to a party yesterday and did eat the food and drank loads of booze but its ok.....

everyones doing well, so we will be fine xxx

Hi there I have not slipped up yet. I'm on day 12 and yesterday was sheer hell I wanted everything, I was not hungry I just wanted something that I am not allowed. In the end I went to my bed before temptation got the better of me. Jumping on and off the scales all day and weight does not seem to be moving. If I don't lose anything be Wednesdays 2nd weigh in then I do fear that temptation will win.

Hi it was my day 12 yesterday and I was so so hungry and wanted chips,today has been bad am so moody but hung on in,I have to stop weighing myself daily as if im not losing or sts I get worried?Maybe a month loss is a better way of looking at this?
x Hope your ok now x

Yep, I have well slipped up too. Its just not easy is it. I find it harder when on day off from work - when at work it doesnt bother me - but when off I keep opening the fridge and cupboards to see what I cant have!!
I too have been weighing every day, but after my 2 week weigh in tomo (not expecting much after todays few slip ups!) then I am locking the scales away and only doing once a week.
It seems most of us are having a little struggle at this stage, but its what we do next thats important - ie just start again the following day.
By the way, had the bars yesterday and today - yuck!! Didnt like at all - the cfuit one slightly better that the choc fudge- which I couldnt even eat! Was so disappointed!!

Anyway, lets just keep lodding on.

xx

i was going to re start today but discoverd ive packed my blender and i just couldnt be botherd to find it but i will tomorrow , today ive just had atkings bars and fish, ive been looking at a low carb site and i might give very low carbing a go im going to try the atkins shakes tomorrow cos there a hell of a lot lower in carb to the cs ones which are 27grms compared to 1.5 for atkins and a hell of a lot cheaper as well

I slip up all the time....but I try to slip up in a controlled manner if that makes sense.?!
I did have a big ..no HUGE slip today though........drum roll please.

After a particularly long day decided to have a KFC family bucket for us all tonight....OUCH! that's gonna hurt......but Mmmmmm :)

Ah well....lettuce and shakes here we go again!

i was going to re start today but discoverd ive packed my blender and i just couldnt be botherd to find it but i will tomorrow , today ive just had atkings bars and fish, ive been looking at a low carb site and i might give very low carbing a go im going to try the atkins shakes tomorrow cos there a hell of a lot lower in carb to the cs ones which are 27grms compared to 1.5 for atkins and a hell of a lot cheaper as well
WHere can you buy atkins shakes etc.

they have them in tesco there 99p for the shakes and 3.79 for the pk of 5 bars boots have an offer on the bars buy 2 get one free there 5.30 i think but as you get one free worth it , not sure if they do the shakes in boots though

Thank god Im not the only one who is craving carbs, am soo desperate for chocolate and bread its a joke! Usually evenings are the worst, am snacking loads but trying to limit myself to protein snacks, did have half a block of cheese the other night, but oh well, cant be perfect all the time! Hope you guys are all fine xx

they have them in tesco there 99p for the shakes and 3.79 for the pk of 5 bars boots have an offer on the bars buy 2 get one free there 5.30 i think but as you get one free worth it , not sure if they do the shakes in boots though
Thanks Sharon think I'll go to Tescos today and give them a try. Keep up the good work. Think thin, think nice summer clothes.

Back