who remembers me?????

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by sarah-louise x, 10 December 2008 Social URL.

1. sarah-louise x

sarah-louise x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    hi all,

well iv not been on for a while but for good reasons i promise! earlier this year i did the 3 mth lighter life programme and lost 3 stone but became unwell towards the end and had to come off it. i then became very unwell, my gp couldnt find a cause and sent me home with nausea tablets and was told to rest as i had no energy at all and we were both putting it down to lighterlife. However, about 4 weeks later i was still unwell and decided that despite being told id never have a second child due to many complications and previous surgery, i did a pregnancy test. We were very shocked as it was positive!!!! Even previous IVF failed and we were told to give up so to fall pregnant whilst taking medication to stop my periods was a huge huge shock!! But a very good shock! We are now nearly 16 weeks pregnant, all our scans are all good, i feel great now the sickness has passed and im looking forward to re joining lighter life after the birth later next year!!! I just thought id update u all incase u wondered where id suddenly gone!

thats enough of me, well 'us', how is everyone else???? im looking forward to catching up with those from b4 as well as making new LL buddies :)

xx xx xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gary girl forever

gary girl forever Full Member

im new to LL, starting in jan!!!! just wanted to say welcome back and congratulations on your fab news!! you must be delighted.

best of health to you and your little bump xx

emma

4. MandyLupton

MandyLupton Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Congratulations on your lovely news, I'm quite new here but will probably still be here when you start LL again as I have a lot to lose.
    Congratulations again.

5. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    ah sarah what lovely news the same thing happened to 1 of my friends when she lost weight she just fell pregnant.
    Look forward to seeing your baby pics next summer

6. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi Sarah! Course I remember you!!

And I did wonder whereyou had wandered off to as well, so its great to hear from you, and with such wonderful news as well.

A hearty congrats to you and your man - what wonderful news and a great xmas pressie to boot!!!

Sta in touch! Will be great to see you back in the swing of things but you can still post in the mean time of course. :)

See you!

xx

7. emzski

emzski Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.49%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Congratulations

What lovely news!!

8. louale

louale Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Awwww, congratulations to you, you must be over the moon!

I had been told that LL can increase your fertility, I'd better take care LOL - only went back to work 8 days ago after being on maternity leave.

Louale x

9. sarah-louise x

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    hi all,

well what can i say, i didnt expect so many replies!! thank u!! its great to see so many new comers on here, u will have a fab journey and i wish u all the best! i look forward to watchin your progress and seeing how your all doing.

BL - WOW! look at u!!!!! u have done fantastic! uv come so much further since i was last here in the summer, i wouldnt have recognised your pics! good for u!

i cant wait to show u my pics along the way, will be quite fun to see u all shrink as i grow lol then u can all watch me shrink after iv had my baby lol

i definately think LL played a part in my conception so ladies...beware!!!! lol i laughed it off when my leader told me that it can increase fertility, never in a million years did i think it would happen to me, but im over joyed and so looking forward to the next 5 mths. of which il post and update and add pics for u all to see my ever expanding waistline lol

big THANK U to u all for leaving me such lovely messages and hope u all have huge success

xx xx xx

10. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Sarah,

Congratulations on ya baby...what fantastic news x Hope all progresses well and look forward to seeing the pics!!! :D

11. SweetySuperstar

SweetySuperstar Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Congratulations on your lovely news!!

12. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    such amazing news specially when u had given up hope...just shows there is such thing as a miracle.
    well done chic xxx

13. sarah-louise x

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    hi all,

hope your all doing well! just to say a big thank u again for your lovely messages, i cant wait to add some pics for u all, might add a few 'bump pics' after christmas to show u all how much im growing, well how much 'we' are growing lol. im now at the stage where none of my clothes fit so i think i need to go shopping, yeay!!! xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.