who won biggest loser?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mollydog, 9 July 2008 Social URL.

1. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    oh no, i've just realised i forgot to watch the final episode last night. does anyone know who won?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi,

I happened to watch it last night but as I havent been watching the series at all I can't remeber her name.
    It was a very dark brown haired lady and apparently she had lost more than anyone at the camp when she was voted off.

She looked absolutely amazing though!!!

I'm sure you didnt get who it was from this...sorry....let me google :D

4. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I know who you mean as there was a dark and a blonde lady and one bloke. I havent caught it all but she did look absolutely amazing. 100lbs she lost to gain quarter of a million dollars.

5. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

Ali won, followed by Roger who looks sooooo hot now and then Kelly. Roger was voted into the finale over Mark.

Don't know what I'm going to do without this programme now as I have become obsessed with it (lol).

Sara:)

6. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ali won and she looked amazing. I'm so glad that a women finally won, its about time we show the world what us women are capable of! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.