WHODONEIT

i never even noticed haha - but i've watched in youtube now, there were quite a few mistakes, bradley moved when he was dead also haha - and Max had his fingers down his throat when he was being sick lol. xx

No he was having a scene in the square trying to tell bradley to pack his stuff and run and he was just stuttering and saying the same thing and going red! Awww i had to hide my face in my pillow i was so embarresed for him!!

xx

Poor Jack, apparently Max stuck his fingers down his throat too missed that also..

Yea i saw that hahaha you only saw a tiny glipse of it tho, i thought overal it was really good considering they had to do it all live!!

I didnt notices bradders moving hahahaha brilliant!!!

After all the fuss has died down, I really can't see what the point was of having a live episode. It wasn't any more exciting than a recorded one would have been and I wonder if I would have noticed the difference if I hadn't known in advance. A bit of a gimmick, I think.

My sister hasn't watched East Enders for ages, and now she has started again, so she keeps sending me text messages asking who people are?

Last night she sent me a text saying "why is the dog digging round the tree?" I refused to answer by text - she is going to have to wait till I see her! I would have been texting half the night!!

Back