who's doing ss at christmas

kirsty7kids

hi all
who is doing ss over christmas,iam not but i want to up to christmas,not sure if i have got the willpower to do it.
those that are,well done you you all,i think you are amazing if you do.
love kirsty

me ......i hope to be really good we'll see susan x:)

Just remember that you don't need food on Xmas day to have a great day, I didn't eat last year and thought that Xmas Day would be a write off but accepted it but the reality is that sharing the day with your family makes the day special and not the fact you eat a glorified Sunday lunch.

And once you have kept to SS on Xmas day then nothing will stand in your way of reaching slimdom.

M.

Just remember that you don't need food on Xmas day to have a great day, I didn't eat last year and thought that Xmas Day would be a write off but accepted it but the reality is that sharing the day with your family makes the day special and not the fact you eat a glorified Sunday lunch.

And once you have kept to SS on Xmas day then nothing will stand in your way of reaching slimdom.

M.
icemoose so true what you have said,this weekend i have stuck to ss,not took a foot out of line,but next week is another thing,any ideas for me to stick to it.
i have looked though your story and pics and you have done fab,well done to you
love kirsty

The two keys in my eyes are water and a goal.

As long as you keep glugging loads of water then that takes your focus off of the "not eating" thing as you are so concentrating on getting the water down.

And secondly you need a goal in the future that you can totally focus on and then this "getting skinny" bit in between is merely something you HAVE to do to get to that goal.

And remember if you stick to it this week then you will have burnt around 14000 calories of fat which is the same as 100 hot cross buns!!!

M.

icemoose like your way,water is my problem,musy try harder,i really would like to stick it out untill chirstmas,hope i can.
how are you coping now,is it easy.
kirsty

Coping ok thanks, been finished 10 months now and still doing ok so hopefully am starting to get the hang of this eating better lark.

Yeah you must try to get that water down, try drinking it at room temperature if your normally have it cold as I found I could drink more that way, also drink it out of a wide tumbler and not a bottle if you can as that helps. And also remember that you aren't drinking it because you like the taste, you aren't drinking it because you are thirsty, you are drinking it as it makes you slim quicker and stops you feeling crap along the way.

M.

gald you are doing so well,what sort of food do you eat now.
i usually drink the water from a mug,did you find the more water you had the more you lost then,are we talking quite a bit more.
i did cambridge diet from the 30th march this year untill the 5th may this year,started at 10 stone 5lbs,and ended at 9 stone 3lbs,i did ssing for 9 days in a row,then was very naughty and had the weekends off and ate anything i wanted.
i know this wasnt right but with having 7 children the weekends are by far the worst.
this time i have started off at 10 stone 9lbs,started cd 6 days ago,cdc is weighing on thursday
hope i have lost quite a bit.
love kirsty

I am SS'ing through Christmas & NY but I plan on having an AAM meal on Christmas day, I've never done AAM SS'd for 87 days (started on LL so have been counting down my 100) and I think the AAM might be a metabolism boost and I know it won't knock me out of SS mode.

My belief is that by sacrificing this one Christmas I am gaining the other 9 Christmases that I would have lost by dying early because of being morbidly overweight. ;)

On that cheery note, lol, I'll head off now

x

I'm doing SS for Christmas...in a way I think it will be easier knowing that I can't have anything...if I think that I can just have 'a little bit' then the will power goes and I struggle with that - it's easier for me to know that it is all out of bounds.
Also, I've worked so hard to get this far, and I just want to go into the New Year feeling positive and pleased that the wieght is still coming off, rather than have to retrace old weightloss steps.

I am SS'ing through Christmas & NY but I plan on having an AAM meal on Christmas day, I've never done AAM SS'd for 87 days (started on LL so have been counting down my 100) and I think the AAM might be a metabolism boost and I know it won't knock me out of SS mode.

My belief is that by sacrificing this one Christmas I am gaining the other 9 Christmases that I would have lost by dying early because of being morbidly overweight. ;)

On that cheery note, lol, I'll head off now

x
miss - piggy,you have done great,87 days is a long time,how have you coped doing this.
thinking good too,all the best
love kirsty

I'm doing SS for Christmas...in a way I think it will be easier knowing that I can't have anything...if I think that I can just have 'a little bit' then the will power goes and I struggle with that - it's easier for me to know that it is all out of bounds.
Also, I've worked so hard to get this far, and I just want to go into the New Year feeling positive and pleased that the wieght is still coming off, rather than have to retrace old weightloss steps.
snowy,well done to you for saying you are going to stick at it,i would never be able to do this.
good luck
love kirsty

Back