Why am I so hungry????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by scooterchick, 27 January 2010 Social URL.

1. scooterchick

scooterchick She's me in a few months

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(9.7%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm on the second week, most def in ketosis, getting a nice vibrant pink pee stick, and I'm starving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't get me wrong, I'm not in the slightest tempted to go and eat something, I'll make do with a shake and a nice cup of tea, but I thought this growling tummy hunger was supposed to stop???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Haha thats funny coz my tummy often rumbles, i dont feel hungry tho but it growls at me alot. Guess it does not like that fact i aint feeding it junk food lol <3 xxx

4. furrysmudge

furrysmudge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Bouncing back to Slimming World
    scooter do you have any of the vegetable drink powder? I find when my belly does that (whether or not i feel hungry) I have some of this drink and it helps a lot.....x

5. scooterchick

scooterchick She's me in a few months

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(9.7%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Haven't tried that. All I seem to have is chocolate tetras! I think I'll munch a wee bit of chicken, it might settle it. Perhaps it's my stomach contracting, they say it shrinks when you're not filling it!

6. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hang on in there scooterchick, we all get these strange days that are tough, and then the so much easier days when it all goes marvellously.
    Keep doing a great job with dieting and losing weight, its all so worth it x

7. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    The grumbling stomach is because your stomach isn't very full, it's the gases from digestion moving through the liquid in there! I've had a hungry couple of days too, but have managed to avoid food. The pink could be partly dehydration too, are you drinking enough?? You're doing a great job, just stick with it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.