• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Why am I so hungry????

scooterchick

She's me in a few months
S: 19st2lb C: 17st4lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 40.3 Loss: 1st12lb(9.7%)
I'm on the second week, most def in ketosis, getting a nice vibrant pink pee stick, and I'm starving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't get me wrong, I'm not in the slightest tempted to go and eat something, I'll make do with a shake and a nice cup of tea, but I thought this growling tummy hunger was supposed to stop???

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Haha thats funny coz my tummy often rumbles, i dont feel hungry tho but it growls at me alot. Guess it does not like that fact i aint feeding it junk food lol <3 xxx

S: 19st11.5lb C: 19st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st11.5lb(4.14%)
scooter do you have any of the vegetable drink powder? I find when my belly does that (whether or not i feel hungry) I have some of this drink and it helps a lot.....x

scooterchick

She's me in a few months
S: 19st2lb C: 17st4lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 40.3 Loss: 1st12lb(9.7%)
Haven't tried that. All I seem to have is chocolate tetras! I think I'll munch a wee bit of chicken, it might settle it. Perhaps it's my stomach contracting, they say it shrinks when you're not filling it!

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
S: 14st13lb C: 17st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 43 Loss: -2st6lb(-16.27%)
Hang on in there scooterchick, we all get these strange days that are tough, and then the so much easier days when it all goes marvellously.
Keep doing a great job with dieting and losing weight, its all so worth it x

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
S: 19st1.5lb C: 18st6.8lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8.7lb(3.25%)
The grumbling stomach is because your stomach isn't very full, it's the gases from digestion moving through the liquid in there! I've had a hungry couple of days too, but have managed to avoid food. The pink could be partly dehydration too, are you drinking enough?? You're doing a great job, just stick with it!