Why do i do it

Kayleigh1986

Had a bad day and just eaten 2 caramel eggs. Why do I do it to myself when I'm doin so well!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol I feel your pain! My finance assistant bought me some caramel bunnies which I demolished in 15 seconds flat and then I bought a mint truffle bar in m&s on the way home! We'll be friends with Mr T together!

But it's not completely disastrous you can easily rectify that by being gold for the rest of the day :) x

Don't let what you've eaten spoil the rest of the day girls, it was a delicious blip now drop & give me 20 press ups lol x

We've all been there. Caramel is my downfall. It's a blip and it#s over. Time to get on with getting slimmer...

dont give up, we all have bad days. i have mostly bad weekends but manage to survive. so keep going. keep coming on this forum and you will get loads of support. good luck

I'm back on it, today is another day! I start moving house today so will be shifting alit of furniture today tomorrow and Monday so will make up for it thanks girls x

Kayleigh1986 said:
I'm back on it, today is another day! I start moving house today so will be shifting alit of furniture today tomorrow and Monday so will make up for it thanks girls x

Well done & Good Luck with the move xx

Back