why do i keep picking at food *sorry food talk*

CornishPixie

I am currently on week 9 of LL and the results have been amazing, i've lost 3 stone and want to loose another 2 stone by the 15th june at which point i'll go onto light and loose a final stone...

although for some reason the last few weeks i have been picking. not full on, and not every day, just maybe once or twice a week I'll sneak a cube of chocolate or a spoonful of ice cream thats in the freezer. no matter how much i tell myself its not worth it i start doing it. Am i the only one here, or does anyone else do this? I was absolutely 100% abstinent until about the first week of April and now its been like this. THe weight loss hasnt stalled at all either...

Also, does anyone know what effect exercise has, i.e if we do too much too intensenly it slows down the loss? I really want to get back into my running but i know i'll end up doing 5km at least 3 times a week as I love it, but dont want to jeopardise anything.

Have a great weekend everyone and thanks xxx

Talk to your LLC hun. Sounds like you need a bit of a pep talk.
Please don't think you have to do this on your own.
Being abstinent is hard and it can open up a whole big can of worms. It exposes all the issues we seem to have that lead us to overeating and having a weight problem in the first place.
My advice would be to talk to your counsellor about it and get stuck into the CBT a little.
It can all be sorted Hun! Trust me!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Thanks MagDax. I think a pep talk is definitely required, we didnt have a class last week, due to the bank holiday - no excuse i know - but i think having that week of not going in has led me to have a quick spoonful here and there. saying that, i've lost more in this 2 weeks than any other fortnight so I shouldnt be ungrateful, i just need to get this nailed on the head as you say! I think as I am also coming up to goal its that light at the end of the tunnel moment too!

thanks for replying xxx

Back