Why do we care more what we look like when we are single?

Cee Cee

I want to feel good and enjoy shopping
dear all,

I was reflecting upon my previous weights/body shape and my motivation - cared more about how I looked when I was single - as in my mind I was scared what a new partner might think of me.

I am now married to the man of my dreams - and yet I have let the way I look change in a negative way.

Why would I care more what a stranger thinks than the person I love. ( he says he would love me whatever, however when we met it was initially looks than drew us to each other some 9 years ago)

I now want to make the changes for me as when I weighed less I enjoyed life much more in regard to energy shopping and going out, and also I want to be the woman my husband first desired and not the one that hides under extra large t-shirts.

Time to STOP MOANING and make the changes to get the results I so much desire - I have made the work changes - now time for personal changes

Please wish me luck guys

Cee cee

dear all,

I was reflecting upon my previous weights/body shape and my motivation - cared more about how I looked when I was single - as in my mind I was scared what a new partner might think of me.

I am now married to the man of my dreams - and yet I have let the way I look change in a negative way.

Why would I care more what a stranger thinks than the person I love. ( he says he would love me whatever, however when we met it was initially looks than drew us to each other some 9 years ago)

I now want to make the changes for me as when I weighed less I enjoyed life much more in regard to energy shopping and going out, and also I want to be the woman my husband first desired and not the one that hides under extra large t-shirts.

Time to STOP MOANING and make the changes to get the results I so much desire - I have made the work changes - now time for personal changes

Please wish me luck guys

Cee cee

Good luck hun, I think it's totaly normal that as we slip in to routine of day to day life, and we realise that other person loves what is on the inside, that we become a bit lapse about things. I can certainly say that when I was single I made huge effort compared to what I did with my ex! x

I am determined to make the same effort or more than for myself and for the man of my dreams - I know he loves me no matter what.

In fact inside out wedding rings the inscription we have is "No matter what"

Back