Why do you want to lose weight?

ununpentium

Sherlock Holmes
I want to lose weight because I want to be healthy. I want to look good in my clothes and not feel unfit when I do exercise! I want to look good for my gorgeous boyfriend. I want to be able to finally walk into topshop and buy a pair of jeans!

I want to lose weight so I can say that I have a healthy BMI.
I want to lose weight to also look good for my boyfriend.
I want to lose weight so people I haven't seen in a while will go "wow!".
I want to lose weight so I can wear the pretty clothes my 9stone best friend wears.

I want to lose weight so I can feel good, so I can enjoy clothes shopping again instead of falling in love with clothes and then finding they look awful on me for my size, I want to lose weight so I can run around and have lots of energy to play with my two children, I want to KNOW I look good for my husband but most of all I want to lose weight for me :D

I wanted to lose weight so that i could feel more confident and feminine like I did pre-pregnancy. I wanted to be able to wear nice clothes again..... my old ones even and be the person I was before !!

I'm not good with even the slightest weight gain - it gets me down , as i'm sure it does for many of you. And i want to overcome that by maintaining a decent weight and shape !!!

i want to loose weight so i can fit into my lovely old clothes
i want to look good in a bikini again
i want to people who haven't seen me in a while to go "wow, you look good"

I want to lose weight so I can feel good about myself again and so I don't have to wear a pair of fat pants every time I go out!

I want to lose weight so that I can get back to the person I was before 2012, for those of you who I haven't spoken to I had a car accident sandwiched between two close family bereavements, those three things might have destroyed my life but I won't let them destroy my figure anymore! Enough is enough, I'm back on the wagon! X

The reason i wanted to lose weight was to feel good about myself, now that im at my ideal weight i just plan on keeping things that way :)

Maintaining is the hardest part! Do you still follow WW? X

I want to lose weight so I can be healthier.
I want to lose weight so I can stop feeling like I have to hide my body.
I want to lose weight so I can feel more confident in my own skin.
I want to lose weight so I can exercise without getting out of breath.
I want to lose weight so I can wear the pretty clothes I used to look at before and get so down about being overweight.
I want to lose weight so I can prove to myself that I have a hell of a lot of determination.

These are the exact reasons I wrote in my journal when I re-joined back in January. I can tell you right now that re-joining this time has been the best decision I have ever made and it was a decision that I made for myself and nobody else. I'm seeing changes in my body and in my personality. I'm 25lbs away from goal but I started seeing changes after my first silver 7. Losing my weight once and for all is changing my life for the better.

For me it is all about living my life. I want to go for long walks on the beach with my beautiful kids. I want to walk next to my handsome husband and hold his hand because I love him and not because I need extra support. My disabilities and morbidly obese does not sit around the same fire.
I want to make a success of my business and not feek like I need to hide in the house because I am hideous to look at. I want to go to my daughter's school functions and sport events. I WANT TO LIVE AGAIN!!!

I want to lose weight so I can look good in my clothes and feel confident walking into a room full of people.
I am getting married in Spain and want to look my best ever and look nice by the pool in front of family and friends.
I want to lose weight so I look good for my future husband.
I want to lose weight so I can be proud of myself for a change

I want to lose weight so that I can look good in a winter coat and leather jacket.
I want to lose weight so I can feel confident again.

To be able to fit in clothes i love, rather than having to go clothes that happen to be in my size. To be fit for my husband and my 2 sons, especially as my eldest has autism and it going to need a lifetime of care from me, so i need to live as long as possible for him xx

Looks like we all have the same reasons for wanting to lose weight! I realised I've put on everything I lost the first time round (which was a third of my starting weight) and more! I want to look at myself in the mirror and be happy with what I see again.

Back