why does

caramumofmany

weigh in day come round so quickly? tonight is week 9 weigh in, had an on off week this week more good than bad though and i have done alot of exercise to counteract it though... and plan on doing more before weigh in this evening as well.. i have lost 2st 10lb so far so really quite close to my 3st award ... wouldn't it be amazing if i picked that up tonight as well lol.. i am amazed at how well i am doing, but since starting back i have been alot more strict on myself and i am adament i going to succeed this time round, i lost almost 4st last time and fell pregnant, but no more babies are on the planning now, and i am hoping to be at target by my 30th april next year, that would just be awesome, but to be slim for christmas would be just as awesome as well.

i went to the hubbies works do not last year but the year before i had just had my son at the end of nov and the doo was not long before christmas, and his boss came up to me and goes so when are you gonna have this baby then and when we said i had already had him he goes ooh somebody needs to get in the gym, this really hit a nerve, he did come and apologise later in the evening but my god the cheek of it, so last year was a bit of an up and down year so january this year i put my foot down and said this is it this year i am going to succeed and now here i am

caramumofmany said:
weigh in day come round so quickly? tonight is week 9 weigh in, had an on off week this week more good than bad though and i have done alot of exercise to counteract it though... and plan on doing more before weigh in this evening as well.. i have lost 2st 10lb so far so really quite close to my 3st award ... wouldn't it be amazing if i picked that up tonight as well lol.. i am amazed at how well i am doing, but since starting back i have been alot more strict on myself and i am adament i going to succeed this time round, i lost almost 4st last time and fell pregnant, but no more babies are on the planning now, and i am hoping to be at target by my 30th april next year, that would just be awesome, but to be slim for christmas would be just as awesome as well.

i went to the hubbies works do not last year but the year before i had just had my son at the end of nov and the doo was not long before christmas, and his boss came up to me and goes so when are you gonna have this baby then and when we said i had already had him he goes ooh somebody needs to get in the gym, this really hit a nerve, he did come and apologise later in the evening but my god the cheek of it, so last year was a bit of an up and down year so january this year i put my foot down and said this is it this year i am going to succeed and now here i am

You are doing excellently, I honestly don't think some people realise how much their comments hurt and affect others, I'm sure they'd be horrified if they did... I also find the comments make me eat more.. I just try and ignore people like that now x

You are doing excellently, I honestly don't think some people realise how much their comments hurt and affect others, I'm sure they'd be horrified if they did... I also find the comments make me eat more.. I just try and ignore people like that now x

well come this christmas's works do he will be eating his words won't he lol

Back