Why mens letters don't get published in Agony Aunt columns

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KD, 27 February 2007 Social URL.

1. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Dear Abby,
    I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs... phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.

My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them." I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. I decided I was going to park my Harley Davidson motor cycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home.

It was at that moment, crouching behind my Harley, that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil. Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Fix bayonets!!! lol
  4. andrene

andrene Full Member

SS cambridge

ye very funny, this is where i had intended to post this reply sorry girls x
  5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    rubyberrie likes this.
  6. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    typical man, wife far down on the list of priorities !
    did make me giggle tho !
  7. vj

vj Regular Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    So funny and so true. Think I'll email it on too.
  8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.