Why men should never do Agony Aunt columns

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by howdy-doody, 14 January 2009 Social URL.

1. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    :D

"Dear Roger,

I hope you can help me. The other day, I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV. I hadn't driven more than a mile down the road when the engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help.

When I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in our bedroom with the neighbour's daughter. I am 32, my husband is 34, and the neighbour's daughter is 22. We have been married for ten years.

When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that they had been having an affair for the past six months. I told him to stop or I would leave him. He was made redundant six months ago and he says he has been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever since I gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. He won't go to counselling and I'm afraid I can't get through to him anymore.

Can you please help?

Sincerely, Sheila"

"Dear Sheila:

A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the vacuum pipes and hoses on the intake manifold and also check all grounding wires. If none of these approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the injectors.

I hope this helps,

Roger

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

:giggle: :rotflmao:

4. Mazza

Mazza Serial poster

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Ha ha !!!!

5. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  6. caroline_ireland

caroline_ireland MISS Failure ha

Start Weight:
    14st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World (Started 11 May)
    :8855:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.