Extra Easy Why not write it down!

Tissy31

:)Ok I am personally having a real problem with not snacking at night whilst watching tv or playing on my laptop, so I thought it would be a good thing to actually write down, what it is I am missing, instead of constantly thinking about food or a certain snack.
Have it out in the open so to speak!

Well today I am seriously craving a packet of Salt and Vinegar Crisps , I know I could syn them but I dont want to waste the points...there we have it ...off my chest!:sigh:

Choccy hob nobs, choccy digestives,have had 1 ,2 finger kit kat and half a creme egg in 6 weeks ,although I know I can syn it chocolate seems too naughty ???
Have had a couple of Jaffa cakes though (2.5 syns).

OOooooo yeah my god choccy hob nobs Mmmmmmm trouble is I could have ate a whole pack. I went through a stage of buying value digestives and then eating a whole pack in one evening and Tissy (who is my partner) might have one or two. Its like I couldn't just eat one. Its no wonder I put on so much weight! This post is really making me think about the bad choices I made. Now I LOVE a fruit salad with a muller light on top and I crave THEM lol

Lol well we are enjoying our fruit salads now, and I get my fair share there lmao, but it is nice to have a winge about the stuff we really are thinking about...like a TWIX!, in a weird kind of way it makes me stop thinking about it!

These are all worth Angel Points. You take the syn value of the thing that you fought tooth and nail against yourself to resist and note it down, and add them all up every so often to treat yourself to something. You can decide for yourself what the Angel Points are worth. It could be £ or pence, or even minutes. Depends what is worth most to you, what you can realistically afford, and what will motivate you in times of temptation crisis.

x

These are all worth Angel Points. You take the syn value of the thing that you fought tooth and nail against yourself to resist and note it down, and add them all up every so often to treat yourself to something. You can decide for yourself what the Angel Points are worth. It could be £ or pence, or even minutes. Depends what is worth most to you, what you can realistically afford, and what will motivate you in times of temptation crisis.

x

Now there's a brilliant idea!!:thankyou:

Love the angel points! :)

I guess I can clock 5.5 angel points for that 2 finger Kit Kat I resisted, then!

Love the angel points! :)

I guess I can clock 5.5 angel points for that 2 finger Kit Kat I resisted, then!

Yep, you should!

It should only be things that it was a specific struggle with though - not the whole sweets counter at the petrol station or similar!

Back