Why oh why...

PositiveBetty

Oh can anyone help me?! I feel beyond help and have fallen off LL completely this week. I have been picking continuously this week which then led to a cheese sandwich and some fruit loaf yesterday followed by chocolate digestives and now a small dominos pizza and chicken strippers!

I am so disappointed in myself I feel like crying. I don't know if I can get back on track...I also sooooo scared of having a gain on Tuesday which of course I will. :(

I'm depressed :cry:

you won't gain if you nip it in the bud now PB.

Come on, stay strong - don't blow it completely for the sake of a blip, however large or small.

You can do it!!!!:gen126::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Oh can anyone help me?! I feel beyond help and have fallen off LL completely this week. I have been picking continuously this week which then led to a cheese sandwich and some fruit loaf yesterday followed by chocolate digestives and now a small dominos pizza and chicken strippers!

I am so disappointed in myself I feel like crying. I don't know if I can get back on track...I also sooooo scared of having a gain on Tuesday which of course I will. :(

Hey - don't panic.....stop eating right now !! drink your water, have your packs......go back on Tuesday - it'll only be a small gain, I'm sure.......these things happen, we all have tough times when we don't stick to plan BUT the important thing is to get back on track - you have done so well....don't give up now :)

keep us posted......you can do this !!!

love

Debz xx

I don't think even I can get away without a gain my weigh in is on tuesday! I can't recover in two days can I?

Don't worry PB everything will be fine,but that was very naughty and don't do it again please, after all what we were talking about last tuesday,I don't believe you did it.

hi Thai... have you had a good week?

I can't believe I have got so weak!

Not bad as you,only a 2 fish fingers and a one slice of bread thats it,and after that I ask myself why because I've been good the whole week.

But you always escapes, make sure that you were your light clothes on tuesday so that you won't be heavy.But you will be fine anyway you just worry for nothing

hi Thai... have you had a good week?

I can't believe I have got so weak!

you are NOT weak.....you're NORMAL !!!!

life gets in the way of vlcd's.....please don't beat yourself up, or compare yourself to others in your group.......

no more picking, lots of water and you will limit the damage done....

Debz x

Thanks Debz... fingers crossed the damage isn't too bad.

Thanks Debz... fingers crossed the damage isn't too bad.

it won't be......get glugging that water, have your packs - and don't compare with others - this is YOUR plan......doesn't matter what anyone else is doing......keep focussed on where YOU want to be - EYES ON THE PRIZE (being slim.....) and you WILL do it !!!!

Debz xx

Hi Betty

Oh my dear I was exactly the same this weekend. I felt so down yesterday. But you know what helped I went through my foundation book and just sat remembering what I had learned and yes had some arguements with myself. I have decided to write down three goals for every single day now, the first being to stick to the diet 100%, not sure yet what the others will be. But I want to go home at night and have a sense of achievement.
You will get back on the wagon and you will realise you are alot stronger than you thought. I need to sort my head out in order to make this weight loss permanent so I need to take action.
I keep telling myself 'If I always do what I always did I am always going to get what I always got'

Hang in there hun. And feel free to pm if you need to chat to someone.

You WILL be fine.

oh thanks Tange.... I must remember that one "If I always do what I always did I am always going to get what I always got" I like that, it's so true! :)

Back