WI From Home

Morning everyone :)

Hope it's as hot and sunny everywhere else as it is here!

I'm having a bit of a nightmare this morning. I do SW from home, and my WI is Saturday morning at 9 (to be precise!)

So this morning, I got up and went to WI. I have WW scales which have been fine since I started. Stood on them this morning, and they did the little flashy thing they do whilst weighing me, then the numbers started fading so I couldn't see what my weight was.

So I got off, checked the batteries (they were fine) and put them back on. Stood back on them, and they showed my weight as 9st 11.5. I was gobsmacked :eek: then they went off again :mad:. So I jumped off, put them back on and stood back on...and they said the same!! I was like...no way...wow. They, you guessed it, they went off again. By now I was starting to get annoyed and boiling because it's such a hot day. I got off, took my little cardi off that I was wearing, and turned them back on and got on...and they said 9st 12.5! I was like wtf!? I believe my scales are dying :( So now I don't know what I really do weigh...what do people think? They've completely gone off now so I don't know what to do :( I'm hoping 9st 11.5!! I really am...wishful thinking!

I think I'm going to have to buy some new scales. Does anyone have any ideas on which to get? I was thinking Salter ones. I'm going to have to wait til pay day next week to buy them because I'm so skint.

Are you sure it's not the batteries, did you try new ones?

If it's not the batteries & you need to buy a new one, mine are Salter, I've had them ages & bought them from Argos I don't think they were too expensive.

I'd be inclined to have today as a STS & wait until next week with new scales for an exact WI.;)

Yeah I took the batteries out and tested them in my remote and the worked fine.

I'm just going to carry on with 100% EE and then WI next week and see what happens. I've been really good this week so if I had STS I would be really mad!! But going to carry on and see.

I'm defo thinking salter scales are the one's I'm going to get, thanks!

Remote's hardly use any battery power so there may just have been enough left for that. Might be worth putting some brand new batteries in before buying new scales.:)

I've just tried new batteries and it's doing the same. Got my Mam to stand on the scales this time...it told her she was 2 stone before going off :8855:I know she's skinny but two stone haha! Then I stood on them after and it told me I was 15 stone! Defo new scales on Wednesday

Back