WI in morning arghhhhhhh

Good luck Phill! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you ... x

Good luck for the morning :)

Me also

Me too hve been :( at my last 3 so I will have to be :) a loss have been 100% good in the 10 weeks so Im really wanting to lose.....
Why you arrrrghhhh?
Good luck you'll do well :D

Me too hve been :( at my last 3 so I will have to be :) a loss have been 100% good in the 10 weeks so Im really wanting to lose.....
Why you arrrrghhhh?
Good luck you'll do well :D

dont think i have lost, pos put on, just been one of those weeks :)

dont think i have lost, pos put on, just been one of those weeks :)

I last week did fast start and loads of exercise and lost 1.5lbs and this week has been a battle for me to stay on plan.......
BUT
I did,what ever you do on weighin just remember how well you are doing and how much you want this hey ;)

Good Luck fingers firmly crossed :)

You're welcome.

Don't put yourself down about it, everyone has bad weeks. I don't think there are many people who lose weight week after week without staying the same or putting on a lb or two!

Consider it constructive criticism - always know whether you're doing enough or if something needs changing :)

You'll be fiiinneee!

I last week did fast start and loads of exercise and lost 1.5lbs and this week has been a battle for me to stay on plan.......
BUT
I did,what ever you do on weighin just remember how well you are doing and how much you want this hey ;)

Good Luck fingers firmly crossed :)

thank you this is why i joined minmins for people like you always pick people up when your down and have good advice, thank you x :)

i have weigh in, in the morning also lol good luck after mine im going swimming then dinner is chinese lol hoping it will all cancel itself out =P

best of luck Phil :D

That's fantastic!!!! Really well done Phil - keep up the good work!

Well done Phil thats great!!

Size102b - YESSSSSSSSSS 2.5!!! You deserve it chick!!

Im so pleased for you both! :) xx

Well done on the losses everyone!!! :D I lost 3lbs this week, which after sts last week i'm well chuffed with! let's hope it continues for everyone! :)

Back