WI3 - Disappointed

Amina

Weighed myself this morning and I had lost 3ibs :D...Had my official WI just now after a Step class and according to my CDC scales I had only lost 1ib! :cry: I ahve been really goo dthis week and had loads of water too.

Well I guess I better change my weigh on here back. I'm not going to do anything silly but just a bit down. Onwards I suppose.

Don't get upset. My WI was only 3lb loss this week. But I'm sure it will balance up for both of us. You're not constipated are you?? Sorry, it's my joke of the day. Cheer up, it'll sort itself out xx

A loss is a loss, so be proud of that. The majority of people have a small loss in either week 2 or 3, just because you had such a big loss to start with. So keep at it, you'll get there! Were you weighed at around the same kind of time this week as you were last week? The time of day and so what you've eaten and drunk makes your weight vary quite a bit throughout the day! You'll have a better week next week I'm sure :) xx

if you weighed in this morning and saw CDC some time after the water you consumed will effect weight - 1 litre equals about a pound.... xxx

Plus I'm sure I've read it here somewhere recently that exercise can make your body retain water (temporarily, of course).

And I expect you were drinking water during the class? If you were, then as spangex just said, that's what was showing up on the scales.

The other thing to say is that Week 3 losses are often disappointing. It's like the body takes a break. :) Again - it's only water really - if you stuck to the plan 100%, the fat will be coming off. Did your CDC measure you at all? Did you lose inches?

Don't get upset. My WI was only 3lb loss this week. But I'm sure it will balance up for both of us. You're not constipated are you?? Sorry, it's my joke of the day. Cheer up, it'll sort itself out xx

Thanks hun! Yes I am constipated..took 3 (yes 3!!) senakot on saturday but nothing doing still lol! xz

A loss is a loss, so be proud of that. The majority of people have a small loss in either week 2 or 3, just because you had such a big loss to start with. So keep at it, you'll get there! Were you weighed at around the same kind of time this week as you were last week? The time of day and so what you've eaten and drunk makes your weight vary quite a bit throughout the day! You'll have a better week next week I'm sure :) xx

Hi Caroline, last WI was on a saturday morning....I'm gonna keep going for it though, hope for better next week. Thanks hun xx

Plus I'm sure I've read it here somewhere recently that exercise can make your body retain water (temporarily, of course).

And I expect you were drinking water during the class? If you were, then as spangex just said, that's what was showing up on the scales.

The other thing to say is that Week 3 losses are often disappointing. It's like the body takes a break. :) Again - it's only water really - if you stuck to the plan 100%, the fat will be coming off. Did your CDC measure you at all? Did you lose inches?

Hi Lily (and spangex) I drank about about 1ltr of water when I did step.I tried not too but I worked really hard! No meaurments though, think she wants to do it as week 4.

Thanks girls. May chancge my WI day to saturday monrings to keep things more stable. xx

Keep at it Amina, thats the best way forward. You have a great attitude, you are losing the weight and doing very well, all the best for your next weigh-in x

Back