wii activity challenge where is it

Scamp

I have read on the IPD thread about somebody wanting to join this challenge but I have not found out what the challenge is as I would love to join in. We bought the wii for my birthday and the board for my partners birthday but we have only used it about half a dozen times since February. Exercise can really help weightloss (so I have been told) but a challenge can be such good fun as people do put more effort into it.
I would just like to you ask Jim, when you eat a kebab is it donna kebab meat you are allowed as this is really greasy. (I am a greedy woman who would eat a full kebab including the naan normally)
so could I just order the meat and chilli sauce are would I eat it with mayonaise.

Last edited:
Hi Scamp

There is no challenge as such. Karmawitch and I will be starting the Wii Active 30 day challenge on 15 June. If you would like to join us, you're perfectly welcome too.

Jenni

Last edited:
Thanks Jenni
I would love to join in but I am on holiday on the 24th June so I will not be around. I will jump back on the wii on the 15th for a few days before I go.

Jo x

Kj2s also wants to join.

The Wii Fit Challenge is a used on the 'My Fitness Coach - Get in Shape' programme.

It is different to the Wii fit programme in that you can create your own tailored fitness programme, set up you fitness goals, schedule workouts and track your progress and develop your own training sessions.

Everything from cardio-training to yoga, and there are in-depth tutorials

There is a review on the Amazon site

Back