Wii Fit

Forsaken

How many of us use Wii Fit as an excersize method?

Just curious ;)

me some kind person got me one and gave it to me before xmas kiss

I have it but I don't use the game, I use the board with other ones like sports active and NewU. They are like going to the gym and far more effective for losing weight and toning. And I have My Fitness Coach too.

Hi I use Wii Fit its great, have also ordered Biggest Loser and hoping to get Wii Active more workouts and My Fitness Coach Cardio Workout for Crimbo (fingers crossed).

Sue

Last edited:
I so want one....please Santa I have been a good girl!!

I use my wii fit lots! I mainly use the Free step and watch tv while I am doing 30 mins. Also do the Free Jogging too, 10 mins once or twice a day along with the free step later on.

Would like the wii fit plus for chrimbo.

Helen xx

I've just tried the Wii fit plus ... and it is gooooooooood!

I didn't realise but it contains ALL the original Wii fit, so if you have neither just buy the new one!

It also uses the data from the first one, so it already knew all my details!!

I haven't finished trying all the new stuff yet but I've had great fun with about half of them. And now I'm nackered and going for a bath haha

I love my Wii fit i use it as often as i can, along with the walking that i also do...there is a new version due out this week called Wii fit plus with is about 20 quid on its own for ppl who already have the balance board.

Its worth its weight in gold in my opinion, and should be on everyones xmas list lol

Jo xx

I have one - love it but have to fight the kids for use of the Wii!

Back