Wii Fit

PinkToaster

Silver Member
Anyone who uses Wii Fit:

Do you do the body test everytime you go on and find out your weight, or do you just do the exercises and save it for WI day?

I'm a glutton or an obsessive with weight so I do it every time but the only one I take real notice of is my Sunday morning body test. xx

I usually do my Wii fit from around 23.00 in the evening, and when I do it then I always do the body test to see how much lighter I am than the previous time.

But if I ever do it in the morning or middle of the day I don't do it as I try to keep the conditions uniform for accuracy reasons

I do the body test each time, but don't know why, cos my wii fit is a liar! Told me I'd lost 9lbs one week and at WI it was only 2.5 :8855:

So now I take no notice of the actual figures, but it gives me a slight idea of whether I have lost or not.

I do it everytime too but i find it lies! said i'd lost 5.5lb but only lost 3.5lbs.

Haha, they do lie. I went on my friends and then let her take a turn using her own settings. Half an hour later I got back on (with my own settings again) and it told me I'd gained 1lb. I had only sat down for half an hour and watched someone!! I wasn't drinking or eating. I was outraged lol!

Mine lies too! It said I put on 7lbs on WI day, so didnt want to go 2 SW, but it turned out I stayed the same! now I cant trust it at all!

I generally do it everytime, but it's way out from the SW scales so don't pay much attention!

mines on carpet so i dont trust it - although since ive got wii fit plus im addicted to the cycling and kung fu! haha! x

Ooooh! I'm hoping to get the Wii Fit Plus for Xmas! :D

My Wii fit keeps telling me I'm putting weight on WTF so I don't relie on it. I do the body test to check my balancing post op. The Wii, Wii Fit etc are the best games console ever invented in my eyes I love it

Back