Wii Fit

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Sixpack, 16 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Sixpack

Sixpack Member

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(12.16%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating and Plenty Exercise
    Just done 3854 steps in 30mins
    214 calories burned

Don't know if that's good or not?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jayne289

jayne289 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.41%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well if you compare the amount of calories you have lost against foods you eat which are 200 calories how do you feel about it?

Its quite a low intensity workout doing steps but anything is better than nothing at all. Have you tried the hula hoop? When I use my Wii fit I try to do the steps as a warm up, then alternate between hula hoops and steps unless im bored or totally knackered!

As for whether the amount of steps you have done in the time is any good I'm not sure! But if you are putting some effort into it you should be pleased with yourself.

4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I wonder if you can do the same with the jogging?

5. jayne289

jayne289 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.41%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    You dont have to stick to the rhythm they give you, speed it up but just keep it regular and you can go as fast as you like really! I turn the sound off on the wii-mote and go as fast as I want to. I find even their fastest one is quite slow.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.