wii fit

*AnnaMaria*

Silver Member
Does anyone here partake?

there is one in the other room lol, but i havnt used it yet, i keep meaning to, but i hate learning things i have zero patience and i think i will chuck it out the window if i cant use it straight away lol, although i keep seeing that louise redknapp on hers on the tv and thinking hmm must do that,

I keep thinking about getting one and then am not sure. I will have to buy the Wii as well as the Wii Fit.

I went on ours 2n after reading this thread. Like most things, when Im on it I do enjoy it.... Love hula hooping and yoga....

Ive a Wii fit age of 26 ; o ) Not bad for a 36 year old... lol

Woofy X

well done you spring chicken :0) xx

I had a wii fit age of 26 one day and 50 the next, I am 45 lol

I dont think there is a weight limit, look on the website to see if it says anything, its just a flat board you stand on Sonkie x

whats the weight limit for it ??????????????

330 lbs or 23 1/3 stone

However if you make a temp Mii, and place a blanket under the board, you can cheat the board into thinking you are lighter than you are until you reach the 23.5 stone bit

Hubby bought one last summer but have only used it a couple of times. Kids love it, will need to get back on again!!

I think I done my back in doing the hula hoop! The yoga is great, but I am so useless at the one legged ones. I like the balance games, but can't really see how they are helping anything. What I like most is that I don't have to get changed or anything.

Yeah it weighs, tracks loss, does a balance and centre of gravity posture tests too. Its really clever!

well i never knew that lol, i have been putting off starting using it as i wasnt sure what i weighed, i think i iwll get my son to set ours up for me,

Yeah it weighs, tracks loss, does a balance and centre of gravity posture tests too. Its really clever!

I bought one about a year ago. I only use the board occasionally now - although I do use it to weigh-in. What I became addicted to was the tennis on the wii sports - so much so that I bought a tennis racquet and played quite a few times late summer. Looking forward to starting again as the weather gets a bit better.

yes I have one, its handy to keep track of weight loss and BMI, I don't really do much more than that with mine lol

Hellraiser, try the yoga at least?!

I love it but hate that to do your body test you've gotta weigh in cos it encourages you to do it everyday! I'm going to try make an effort to do it everyday until my hols!

Back