Will 2023 be my Year! 🤞🤞

Zafira

Gold Member
S: 15st9.6lb C: 15st9.6lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 37.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Not gonna lie here- I literally am salivating at these pics and your descriptions of what you ate! I'm such a weirdo..... when I'm not eating, i literally turn into a feeder!! Smelling foods so I feel like I've partaken in lovely, hot food! I'm sooo weird!!
Hope you've had a fab day today!
xx
😂 thanks 👍
Maybe I should take up ‘smelling’ foods too, that will save on calories!😂

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Zafira

Gold Member
Today was “better” 😊
Chocolate weetabix with skimmed milk and chocolate protein powder for breakfast,
Lasagne for lunch( my daughter made it at the weekend) and it was tasty 😋
Various low cal snacks during the day.

Did a walk with Lucian the husky after work this evening and came back and made a cheese and tomato toastie 😋

Hopefully will improve a bit more tomorrow..😊

Attachments

• 2BFC94F1-9B0F-4B7B-8AFB-BBCD7381EBD6.jpeg
    2BFC94F1-9B0F-4B7B-8AFB-BBCD7381EBD6.jpeg
    182.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 06C71907-4E57-4ED8-9F12-77C6AACF316B.jpeg
    06C71907-4E57-4ED8-9F12-77C6AACF316B.jpeg
    737.6 KB · Views: 4

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
S: 12st5lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Today was “better” 😊
Chocolate weetabix with skimmed milk and chocolate protein powder for breakfast,
Lasagne for lunch( my daughter made it at the weekend) and it was tasty 😋
Various low cal snacks during the day.

Did a walk with Lucian the husky after work this evening and came back and made a cheese and tomato toastie 😋

Hopefully will improve a bit more tomorrow..😊

Sounds like a good day :)
I love lasagne, my hubby makes chicken lasagne, he always makes an extra one and freezes it. The second one always tastes better because the flavours have had time to come out more. Yum yum.
Hope you have a good day today!

kdiddly

We've all got this! C'monnnn!!!
S: 13st10lb C: 12st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 1st7lb(10.94%)
Sounds like a good day and quedos (can't spell this!) to you for taking Lucian out- it's so cold!! Have a great day!
xx

Zafira

Gold Member
Sorry about being missing in action!
Really need to keep my diary going no matter what 🙄
But despite all my meal prep I still haven’t stuck with things and went off the rails food wise again 😬
I think it’s habits with my job…
I know all the places I can stop , get food and coffees and I do even if I’ve took food into work !
I need work to put me back into an artic lorry instead of my 18 ton rigid again … I did a month in the artic a for 4 weeks before Xmas and because I didn’t know where I could park near shops in one of those coz they’re so bloody big 😂 I had to take my packed lunch and that was all I had until I got home ! And I’d lost approx 10 lbs in those 4 weeks!🤷‍♀️😂
In reality I think I just need to be disciplined which is proving to be really hard atm, I’m just so tempted by all the crap food and mindlessly buy it and eat it 🙄
Along with I keep stopping to buy cigarettes and come out with a ton of food as well 😏
I have some disposable e cigarettes which are nice but can’t seem to stick with those either 🙄

I need to as a a pack of 20 cigarettes are almost £11 !!
God, I could save some money there!😬

To put it bluntly, I am despairing with myself atm with my lack of self control 😔

But , I shall try again!
Something will “click” again at some point surely??

I will try and post daily again even if I have to do a post and edit it throughout the day as to how things are going….

I have another oddbox of fruit and veg too turned up Friday, don’t want to let that go to waste again!

🤞🤞 here we go again!