Will this diet work?

diet2013

Hi all,

I had an account with minimins for years and cant remember the password boo :-( so just made a new account!

Right so i have always done low calorie / fat diet ( haven't been doing it the past 6 months as seem too of maintained my weight) but wanting too start dieting again as o can feel I've put a few pounds on around my hips! And thighs :-( so I'm thinking of cutting out all rubbish food and basically eating protein fish veg and fruit. I wanna stay clear or processed junk food. But im a little stuck this morning on what too have for breakfast??

I was thinking some eggs maybe 2? And I'm meant to be going too nandos today so i will just have the butterfly chicken with maybe a sweet potato?

Can anyone direct me with a simple food plan i could follow on here or no if someone is doing a food diary similar too mine? Yesterday my diet consisted of

Breakfast: white necterine
Lunch: pack of prawns, tub of strawberries
Snacks: sardines in tomoto sauce, small guilt free snacking m&s chocolate bar. I was craving this but shouldnt of had it!
Dinner: salmon fillet, beetroot, baked sweet potatoe, reduced fat coleslaw

Is this the right way forward?

Hope someone out there can help!

Thanks! X

Theres lots of tasty recipes on the net - also some good free apps worth looking at. Breakfasts were always a problem for me but I've realised breakfast doesn't have to be cereal, toast etc - and can be anything - even last night's left overs!

My favourite treat is pecan nut pancakes served with natural yogurt and some berries! I make various pancakes and always quadruple the recipe so I have some to freeze. I also make a bread using ground flaxseed which I have with nut butter, cheese, bacon, eggs etc. I got all these recipes online - I print them off and keep them in a folder.

're main meals - look to your non starchy vegs first, fill your plate with them and experiment with them then it's easy to add the protein of choice.

Freeze as much as you can to make life simpler!

Jegs

Back